Great Rivers of Florida.

Izena

Sailing in February 2025.  Any suggestions on this cruise.  Neither pre-cruise hotel package nor where the ship dock are currently available. 
anyone been o this cruise. On EAGLE. 

On the website

Jacksonville Pre-Cruise Package

Experience all that Jacksonville has to offer, including a one-night stay at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, located steps away from the ship's dock. On the day of embarkation, enjoy a full breakfast, explore the riverfront on your own and board the ship to begin your exiting journey. 

Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront

225 East Coastline Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32202, United States of America

Dave and Baum. Your info is great.  I actually found a picture showing ACL boat docked with the Hyatt in the background.  I checked the room prices and they are reasonable.   (Usually don’t buy pre package due to the price is $$$$.)   Area reminds me of Seattles River market.  

• 1 month later...

We sailed on The Eagle this past April.  We flew into Jacksonville and took an Uber to the hotel, which was the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront.  This is the hotel the cruise line placed us at.  The nice thing?!!!!??  The Eagle was launched directly across the street on the river!  All we did the next morning after a wonderful ACL sponsored breakfast at the hotel, was walk across the street and embark.  We returned to the same dock in Jacksonville for an overnight stay on the ship.  DH and I walked over to the military venue past the parking garage, and spent some time there.