Typed wrong Booking Number on Stockperks App

judithzuz

I tried researching this question before trying y'all. I submitted a request for shareholder credit but mistyped my booking number. I can't seem to delete that request and start over. I messaged them on the app and emailed them using two different email addresses. Is there a quicker way? I even tried to start a second request using the correct Booking number, but the app tells me that I already have submitted a request for that sailing. Any ideas out there?

Thank y'all so much for your quick responses. I emailed and I'll wait. It's been almost two weeks since I submitted my request. Maybe they will figure it out.

You could also try emailing the old shareholder OBC address and ask them to see if they can fix the issue with your specific booking.  The worst they can do is not reply or tell you they can't help.

1 hour ago, DCThunder said:

You could also try emailing the old shareholder OBC address and ask them to see if they can fix the issue with your specific booking.  The worst they can do is not reply or tell you they can't help.

Thanks, Peter. I hope you are doing well. Heading to Antarctica. I hope you are some place fun.

4 hours ago, judithzuz said:

I tried researching this question before trying y'all. I submitted a request for shareholder credit but mistyped my booking number. I can't seem to delete that request and start over. I messaged them on the app and emailed them using two different email addresses. Is there a quicker way? I even tried to start a second request using the correct Booking number, but the app tells me that I already have submitted a request for that sailing. Any ideas out there?

Is your cruise in 2024?  They are not processing 2025 until November.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, judithzuz said:

In November 24

I'm sure they'll figure it out, they do this all day every day lol.  Someone else posted theirs was corrected so I'm sure you'll be fine.  You can always have it added on the ship.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Sprocket said:

I'm sure they'll figure it out, they do this all day every day lol.  Someone else posted theirs was corrected so I'm sure you'll be fine.  You can always have it added on the ship.

Great to know that they can add it on the ship if all else fails. Thanks so much. I just thought, Man! I've really screwed this up!!

I did the same thing. They turned me down and when I tried to correct the booking number, Stockperks told me I had already applied. So, I emailed the old Princess shareholder address, told them what happened and asked for credit to be applied. I included ship, dates, our full names, booking number, copy of my stock statement, just like we did before Stockperks took over. I had OBC applied within 3 business days. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

I would simply resubmit with the correct booking number.  Can't hurt

I ended up contacting Princess directly and the agent I spoke to was able to find the OBC from the original booking. Finally! Problem solved.