When will Oceania release the rest of the 2026 itinerary?

Carlett

15 minutes ago, Carlett said:

Hi,

Does anyone know when the second half of the 2026 itinerary be released?

According to the Future Cruise Consultant onboard our current cruise, they will be made available for booking on October 1, 2024, and will be available for preview about a week before.

This exact same question has been asked multiple times having their own thread. On one of those threads it was posted, a different FCC, on a different current cruise, reported a different date for that new release.

As we know, past performance does not guarantee future actions. Historically, a new release of late year cruises also have included first half of the following year. This means a release of 2nd half of 2026 cruises would include several months of early 2027. This is what we currently see via the last release. Not all cruises, on all ships, are shown through Jun 26, but most are through March or April 26.

Since early 2027 is involved , it has been Oceania’s history to first release its ATW cruise for that year, along with possibly some long extended Journey on other ships, before the release of the segmented schedule on the remaining fleet. This was a reasonable practice in that they wanted the ATW sold first and not competing with all the segment cruises. 

Well folks, I haven’t seen nor heard hide nor hair of a 2027 ATW. Does that mean there won’t be one? Is it about to be released? Is this proclamation of a September/October release going to be late 2026 only, which would be out of character? Lots of questions still remain, for me, as to what this new release might be. I will remind readers that late 2025 and 1st half 2026 cruises were released in April of this year (2024). The 2026 ATW was released last Fall.

• Thanks 1

The problem with waiting too long is that Oceania is not the only show in town. Many lines already have 2026 itineraries. If I see a good itinerary at good price with Windstar (for example), I will book. Booking early usually gives the best price and best perks, so I will not wait for Oceania and hope that maybe they will have a better itinerary and price.

I suspect that there are many cruisers like us who are not loyal to any specific line.

2 hours ago, ak1004 said:

The problem with waiting too long is that Oceania is not the only show in town. Many lines already have 2026 itineraries. If I see a good itinerary at good price with Windstar (for example), I will book. Booking early usually gives the best price and best perks, so I will not wait for Oceania and hope that maybe they will have a better itinerary and price.

I suspect that there are many cruisers like us who are not loyal to any specific line.

While this is indeed marginally true, the reality is Oceania just did a new release of cruises barely four (4) months ago. They literally currently have hundreds of current release cruises with thousands of unsold cabins. I’m currently booked on a Nov-Dec 25 Singapore -Sydney cruise that has availability in every cabin class. What possibly could be their motivation to release the 26 schedule with the exact same cruise? They still need to sell the 25 cruise. I’m on a Jan 25 Vista cruise that except for the upper cabins is wide open. They need to sell 25 cruises before worrying about 27. 

I’m willing to bet many of we regulars can tell you precisely where in the world the Riveria, Marina, and A ships will be Fall 2026. Can pretty well tell you where most will be Spring 27. The only question is when the R ships start disappearing from the fleet. 

I still don’t believe we’ll see a Fall26-

Spring 27 release until after the ATW 27 Release.

Until then, book 2024, 2025, and early 26 cruises!! Lots of availability. 

Let me add that every cruise schedule they lock in early, means other ports are locked out. Two years out do they schedule a ship, or ships, through the Suez Canal? What if they do and nothing improves. People complain bitterly about the changes. How about Israel? China?  If another line offered St. Petersburg Russia in 26, are you going to sign up for it?

Perhaps waiting another six months could give them a far better view of the world in 26 than today.

5 hours ago, pinotlover said:

Perhaps waiting another six months could give them a far better view of the world in 26 than today.

Maybe. But they also risk losing customers. Windstar and Silversea currently have some great promotions for 2026. I won't wait for O to release itineraries if I can book a good cruise with another company. We are currently fully booked for 2024 and 2025, so looking for 2026. We booked two O sailings for June and Oct 2025 when they just got released last October. Now we would pay at least 20% more, and some categories already waitlisted.

• Like 1