Do we get access to a Concierge or something similar in advance of our cruise if staying in a Sanctuary Suite?

We'll be sailing on the Sun Princess in a Vista Suite (formerly Penthouse) and this is our first Princess cruise.

Will we have access to a suite Concierge or something similar in advance of our cruise like we have on other cruise lines?

I have some questions about a couple things (i.e. doing Love by Britto even though my wife is a vegetarian) and I'm just wondering if we'll be able to handle things like that before we're on the ship.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

I don’t know if the Sun is different from the Royal class ships but in the past I have never had access to a concierge before boarding. If you have a CVP it TA they may be able to get answers to many of your questions 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Once you board. I have read that in Ft. Lauderdale there is a special lounge for suite guests on SE 17th St very close to the port entrance. I don't know if Princess still operates this lounge.

At most ports once through security boarding is fairly quick and there is little waiting around in the terminal.