Current MDR for breakfast aboard all ships today

HotRoot

I am taking a poll.  If you are currently aboard a Princess ship, which dining room is being used for breakfast and sea day lunches?  Deck 5; Deck 6 Aft, Deck 6 "front".

Aboard the Emerald Princess breakfast and lunch is held in the Deck 6 Aft hard to get to dining room.

Thank you!

On Grand class ships Reserve Class breakfast is in mid ship deck 6. Regular breakfast is deck 6 aft. You can use the end elevators aft to get to the restaurant 

On the Caribbean P,  MDR breakfast and a sea day lunch was in the Aft dining room (Palms).  Reserve Collection, starboard side/deck 6, was open for breakfast, sea day lunch, and dinner.  Except for disembarkation day where they had a small private section in Palms.

Use the Promenade Deck (7) as your freeway.  Walk all the way aft then take the elevator or stairs one deck down.  The outside Promenade is less crowded and a nice way to get fresh air.  Deck 6 does not run the length of the ship.  The kitchen is between Coral and Palm MDRs.

22 minutes ago, memoak said:

On Grand class ships Reserve Class breakfast is in mid ship deck 6. Regular breakfast is deck 6 aft. You can use the end elevators aft to get to the restaurant 

Same on the Ruby

4 hours ago, memoak said:

I knew we should have booked Reserved for our next cruise!  I don't mind the basement dining room, but for breakfast, I don't want to travel that far!  Oh well, the idea was to test the "new" TD and see if it works for us.  We'll be on the Caribbean Princess, which is still considered Grand class, I believe.  We haven't been on Princess for two years, so this will be an experience for us.  Say hi to my favorite host in Reserve for me! 🙂

4 hours ago, Kay S said:

I knew we should have booked Reserved for our next cruise!  I don't mind the basement dining room, but for breakfast, I don't want to travel that far!  Oh well, the idea was to test the "new" TD and see if it works for us.  We'll be on the Caribbean Princess, which is still considered Grand class, I believe.  We haven't been on Princess for two years, so this will be an experience for us.  Say hi to my favorite host in Reserve for me! 🙂

Who is your favorite host (Grand or Caribbean?).  On the Caribbean, Cedric (2023) had his baby and I don't know where he is today.  Dayesh (2024) just went home for a couple of months.  Jennifer (Grand) was last seen on the Diamond (Spring 2023).

Mary Ann is a great Assistant Manager in the MDR/Coral on the Caribbean.  Paco is the Assistant Manager in the Reserve Collection.  When is your cruise?

5 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Who is your favorite host (Grand or Caribbean?).  On the Caribbean, Cedric (2023) had his baby and I don't know where he is today.  Dayesh (2024) just went home for a couple of months.  Jennifer (Grand) was last seen on the Diamond (Spring 2023).

Mary Ann is a great Assistant Manager in the MDR/Coral on the Caribbean.  Paco is the Assistant Manager in the Reserve Collection.  When is your cruise?

It was Paco.  The nicest guy.

• Like 1