Sailing on Royal Caribbean and is the internet deal worth it?

Generally, beverage, internet and similar packages are cheaper when purchased in advance, so unless you think that the Canadian dollar is going to make a really strong showing in the next few weeks, I'd suggest buying now.

1 hour ago, Fouremco said:

Generally, beverage, internet and similar packages are cheaper when purchased in advance, so unless you think that the Canadian dollar is going to make a really strong showing in the next few weeks, I'd suggest buying now.

Thank you for your reply. I doubt very much our dollar will make spectacular showing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cruisingisforme said:

Hi,

Sailing On Voyager in Sept in Europe fpr 7 nights . Wondered if it was cheaper to prebook the internet package before in CAD dollars  or book on the ship?

Prebook cost for 7 nights is $219.00 CAD

Thank you.

Charlotte

If you have a lot port days just get a EU SIM card and use that 

We like to be in touch with home, so, yes, it’s worth it for us, even though it’s expensive. I guess for you it depends on whether you are working, or have anyone back at home that you want to be able to contact you.

Since your cruise is next month, buy it now, but if Royal Caribbean has a Labour Day sale, which they almost certainly will, cancel your purchase and rebuy at the lower rate. If you need more than one device, it’s cheaper to buy a single package with as many devices as you need. There will be logins for the number of devices you specified. 

Have a great cruise!