Latest you are allowed to stay on ship on disembarkation day

NM2020

Will be flying back to UK from Miami after a Caribbean journey. Given most flights will depart late afternoon or early evening  There appears to be no rush to leave the ship. That said I suspect they want you off to clean and prepare.

Any idea how late we can schmooze around before getting off?

I don’t know the exact time but I suspect it will be very early.  Have you considered going to a hotel and booking a day room so that you can enjoy the day rather than waiting at the airport which is quite soul destroying at the best of times. I found it worse after having a fantastic cruise!

3 hours ago, NM2020 said:

Will be flying back to UK from Miami after a Caribbean journey. Given most flights will depart late afternoon or early evening  There appears to be no rush to leave the ship. That said I suspect they want you off to clean and prepare.

Any idea how late we can schmooze around before getting off?

Explora wants you up, out and off very early .... I don't keep my dailies but if memory serves well, it was not much later than 9.

Might I suggest using ResortPass?  They have numerous properties in Miami and Miami Beach where they will check your bags and let you have a nice pool or ocean-side day. Really makes your debarkation day a pleasure!  We spent the day at the EAST Miami that did provide luggage storage. Check the reviews of where you want to stay to make sure that it's provided.

1 hour ago, Dr. Cocktail said:

Explora wants you up, out and off very early .... I don't keep my dailies but if memory serves well, it was not much later than 9.

Might I suggest using ResortPass?  They have numerous properties in Miami and Miami Beach where they will check your bags and let you have a nice pool or ocean-side day. Really makes your debarkation day a pleasure!  We spent the day at the EAST Miami that did provide luggage storage. Check the reviews of where you want to stay to make sure that it's provided.

Stayed at Sonesta near Miami airport in February and had our room from 1000am until 600pm at a good rare. Plus restaurants nearby so it was satisfying and met our needs

• Thanks 1

Explora also offers excursions in Miami, which end at MIA international and one even at FLL airport.
The ones listed at the moment for winter season are for flights after 15:30, 16:00 or 16:30h and which will approximately get you to the airport around 13:00-14:00h. 

• Like 2

Must be off the ship by 9am at latest.  US Customs requires a Zero count.  Persons doing a B2B need to vacate also.  They can reboard after the zero count around 10 to 11am

• Like 2