New Cruise Itinerary wanted

Hi All,

given Marella are no longer going to Asia, despite alternative shipping routes home, wouldn't it be great if some some of the older itineraries were restored, eg United States; Iceland and Norway, South America. I  have been fortunate enough to cover Eastern and Western Med, also Canaries many times. I missed out on the Far East Itinerary,  but there is a big wide world out there, and still lots for me to discover. Top of my list it United States I think, so come on Tui, bring in something new. 

Completely agree. We did sail with Marella from Newcastle and it was lovely but I don't think they will sail from there again 

We would like to see different places like the Azores and Portugal. We're also fancying a round Britain cruise taking in the Scottish islands and Ireland.  In June we sailed with Princess to the Baltic and we would definitely like to go there again, it's definitely made us look at other companies as it's the itineraries that are important for us

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed , We have now moved on to P@O where they include your local airport to cruise port destination . We did also try Fred Olsen in May from Newcastle to Norway Fjords , did not know what to expect and was a bit reluctant but loved it . Yes an older ship but immaculate great food and service as cruising used to be . Smooth seas and 26 degrees throughout , could not fault and will do it again

We agree. We have just returned from an Alaska cruise. Marella don’t have such itineraries so went with NCL. It’s the first time we have sailed with NCL and found they compared very, very favourably against Marella. As a result we may well choose them again prior to looking at Marella. They also had fridges……

On 9/11/2024 at 4:08 PM, Manchester is blue said:

We agree. We have just returned from an Alaska cruise. Marella don’t have such itineraries so went with NCL. It’s the first time we have sailed with NCL and found they compared very, very favourably against Marella. As a result we may well choose them again prior to looking at Marella. They also had fridges……

Don’t miss out on the Far East just because Marella ain’t selling there! 
We had Far East booked with Marella for 2021 and cancelled due to Covid. When we came to rebook for Jan this year, we decided that NCL had better itinerary and sailed with them. Actually cost less than what we had previously booked and the ship was full of Brits, usually predominantly Americans. Seems a lot of Marella cruisers are jumping ship to NCL as style of cruising is the same, relaxed and the cost very competitive. 

• Like 1