Specialty Dining

KC Cruiser 54

I have only been on one Azamara cruise and that was 2019, but if you are in a suite, doesn't your butler book the specialty restaurants? On the cruise in 2019 when the butler came to introduce himself he asked if we wanted to make reservations and he offered to do it for us.  We took him up on it, that worked great.

We are on board again in the fall in a suite, that's what I was planning on doing, please let me know if they don't do that anymore perhaps?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Lynda S said:

I have only been on one Azamara cruise and that was 2019, but if you are in a suite, doesn't your butler book the specialty restaurants? On the cruise in 2019 when the butler came to introduce himself he asked if we wanted to make reservations and he offered to do it for us.  We took him up on it, that worked great.

We are on board again in the fall in a suite, that's what I was planning on doing, please let me know if they don't do that anymore perhaps?

I have never asked my butler to do it.  I always do it myself.  I don’t want to wait for the butler  when it is more efficient time wise for me to just go stand in line and get it done.  That way I am assured I get  to see the schedule of when White Night is, when the Azamazing evening is, when there might be a special Indian dinner buffet, when there is a big brunch, etc.  

I am pretty sure the butler will still make dinner reservations if none of what I have just mentioned does not make any difference for you on when your specialty restaurant reservations are.

Edited by takemewithyou
  • Like 4