Eurodam and Koningsdam in Juneau Harbour on August 26, 2024

1 minute ago, ski ww said:

Have they had any nice weather here this season, seems every time I watch it's either cloudy, cool and or raining?

Last week was pretty nice - it's been about half and half. but chilly most days even without the rain,

Looks like our webcamperson is quitting for today. Westy tomorrow [goodbye Westy].

Thanks for the pictures and posts, my fellow addicts. Thanks, Leanne for the thread. Thanks for the shots our cameraperson did provide.

23 minutes ago, Happily@Sea said:

Looks like our webcamperson is quitting for today. Westy tomorrow [goodbye Westy].

Thanks for the pictures and posts, my fellow addicts. Thanks, Leanne for the thread. Thanks for the shots our cameraperson did provide.

It is weird about Westy - most years she is the last to leave - heading for Japan and the Far East.

Last week my wife and I were sitting in the library of the Koningsdam at the window looking out at the pier.  The weather was exactly the same as it is today.  There were a lot of folks with orange umbrellas!

6 hours ago, LetItSnow said:

Last week my wife and I were sitting in the library of the Koningsdam at the window looking out at the pier.  The weather was exactly the same as it is today.  There were a lot of folks with orange umbrellas!

I was on the Koningsdam and in Juneau on July 1, and the weather was cloudy and rainy.  Hard to believe the high temps they had last year!

L.

• Like 1