Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!! Ninjacat123 is LIVE on the Pride Sept 1 - 8 2024!!​🏖️​

1 hour ago, princess76021 said:

wow!  i'm on a roll!  got here page 1  what is happening to me?  lol

hugs from texas

You rock princess!!! Time to check out Bermuda!! And always thx for the hugs😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

There is a crafts store that connects with the Frog and Onion…they have a resident cat.  EM

I am definitely checking that crafts store out because I'm on KITTY PATROL!!  Thanks Essiesmom!!😻

1 hour ago, sgttami said:

Have a great trip.  I had originally planned the same week but life got in the way.

Bermuda is one of my favorite ports and I've traveled there (land and sea) since 1980.

Labor Day weekend is the perfect time to go and Horseshoe Bay will probably not be crowded with families this year since most schools start around 9/3 (NY, NJ and MD anyway).

Hog Penny Pub in Hamilton is a favorite (5 Burnaby St.) and a very short walk from the ferry..  

Enjoy,  Smooth sailing!  Baltimore is the easiest port ever.

I'll follow your trip as I am jealous....LOL

Pam

We will be hitting Hamilton and I will keep a look out for Hog Penny Pub (great name!) and let me know if you have other suggestions.  Glad to have you here Pam!!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Along for the ride, keep an eye peeled to the south there.....

I know jimbo, I've been watching nhc.noaa.gov for their tropical weather outlook.  Hopefully if anything comes in it will be after we leave.🤞 Thanks for coming along!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

We'll be following along when we can! Looking forward to meeting you guys at the Frog & Onion! 😃

Me too!! If Patti takes some pics, I want copies please!!😺

• Like 5

On Thursday, Sept 5, Craig and I will be off the ship and hopefully catch the 8am ferry from the Dockyard to Hamilton.  Then catch a bus or a taxi to Crystal Caves!!  We have reservations to visit both caves (Craig hasn't done a cave tour, I have toured Carlsbad Caverns, the Oregon Caves and the Lava Tube River caves in Bend, OR) which should take about 90 minutes.  Then we are walking to Blue Hole Park for some snorkeling around and maybe see more caves.  Dry off and walk to The Swizzle Inn for a Rum Swizzle and a fish sandwich on raisin bread.  Take a bus back to Hamilton and check out Hog Penny Bar.  Ferry back to Dockyard and crawl back on the ship.😉

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

On Thursday, Sept 5, Craig and I will be off the ship and hopefully catch the 8am ferry from the Dockyard to Hamilton.  Then catch a bus or a taxi to Crystal Caves!!  We have reservations to visit both caves (Craig hasn't done a cave tour, I have toured Carlsbad Caverns, the Oregon Caves and the Lava Tube River caves in Bend, OR) which should take about 90 minutes.  Then we are walking to Blue Hole Park for some snorkeling around and maybe see more caves.  Dry off and walk to The Swizzle Inn for a Rum Swizzle and a fish sandwich on raisin bread.  Take a bus back to Hamilton and check out Hog Penny Bar.  Ferry back to Dockyard and crawl back on the ship.😉

That's a good plan. 😎

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

Excited to be following along...never been to Bermuda.

Fingers crossed the seas/weather cooperate!

Let's go!! Hogladyrider is here!! Thanks for following along and for the good weather vibes🤞

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Let's go!! Hogladyrider is here!! Thanks for following along and for the good weather vibes🤞

Thanks for the welcome...I wish I was as motivated as you.  I disconnect when on a cruise otherwise I'd be posting on our 35 day cruise to Tahiti next February.  Instead I am going to suck it all in all to myself, maybe share when we get home!  I'm like @Jamman54

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

Thanks for the welcome...I wish I was as motivated as you.  I disconnect when on a cruise otherwise I'd be posting on our 35 day cruise to Tahiti next February.  Instead I am going to suck it all in all to myself, maybe share when we get home!  I'm like @Jamman54

And I will be checking out that post revue (if you do one) because Tahiti is on my bucket list!! Awesome!!😎

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

We will be hitting Hamilton and I will keep a look out for Hog Penny Pub (great name!) and let me know if you have other suggestions.  Glad to have you here Pam!!

The things you have listed sound good.  Everyone's interests vary and I loved all the beaches and bars over the years!

My friend used to live in Bermuda so when I cruised I'd get off the ship and spend 2 days on island at his house(near Elbow Beach), going to where all the locals go, clubs, stores, bars etc.  A lot of those places are long gone. It was nice being driven around by someone that lived there all year.  Great memories!

He's in Australia now and I'm not going there anytime soon..LOL

Again, Enjoy! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sgttami said:

The things you have listed sound good.  Everyone's interests vary and I loved all the beaches and bars over the years!

My friend used to live in Bermuda so when I cruised I'd get off the ship and spend 2 days on island at his house(near Elbow Beach), going to where all the locals go, clubs, stores, bars etc.  A lot of those places are long gone. It was nice being driven around by someone that lived there all year.  Great memories!

He's in Australia now and I'm not going there anytime soon..LOL

Again, Enjoy! 

A “local” experience is one of the best way to see a place. Our guide in Tokyo and Kyoto was integral to the success of our trip. 👍

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TravelE said:

I’m here and excited to follow along. 

Tell those tropical disturbances to stay away it’s Island 🏝️ Time!

That’s right TravelE!! We have places to go and places to see👍😁

• Like 1