Concierge and butler

Scubadoc

1 minute ago, Scubadoc said:

First time in a suite on Norwegian. On Pearl next week. Is the concierge located in a specific place where u can go find him/her?  Or do u call?  Same question with the butler

The concierge will greet you in the terminal waiting area and give you information on restaurants reservations. They will camp in the Suites restaurant for breakfast and lunch hours and can be reached by phone any time. 

Your butler will greet you in your room on embarkation day and is also available by phone. You have 24/7 butler service, so at night, your calls will go to the night butler. 

• Like 1

there is also a designated area for seats in the theater. i have found that the concierge is usually there at night before the show starts greeting his people

at the start of your cruise, as bird says, he (or one of his associates) will meet you. usually he will then hand you his business card. most of the time he is available by phone.

If you need to make onboard changes to your dining reservations ( or any reservations), contact the Concierge.  They will magically make it happen.  I tried to change a dining reservation to an earlier time on day of reservation, the hotels said no table available.  I asked the concierge if he could do it.  No problem was the response. He got on the phone, blah blah blah, and my reservation was changed to an earlier time on the same day.  

• Like 1