Semi live Breakaway New England and Canada Sept 1st

mcmomny

4 hours ago, ms sjsky said:

Thanks for your review. I'll be on the Breakaway in a couple weeks.  Do you know what time the shows in the theater were?

1000006036.jpg

1000006035.jpg

1000006034.jpg

1000006033.jpg

1000006032.jpg

1000006031.jpg

1000006030.jpg

Edited by mcmomny
  • Like 2

Thanks for taking us along! And welcome home to the Lilac City. 

Interesting notes about your tea. That would have been us as my husband wants his tea, though he wants it with his meal, not before. I'm sure we would have crashed the system as well, as he waited for it!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

Thanks for taking us along! And welcome home to the Lilac City. 

Interesting notes about your tea. That would have been us as my husband wants his tea, though he wants it with his meal, not before. I'm sure we would have crashed the system as well, as he waited for it!

My wife drinks tea, and I usually order a cappuccino. It always takes a while for it to arrive but it has never delayed them taking our order and has always arrived before our food.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

My wife drinks tea, and I usually order a cappuccino. It always takes a while for it to arrive but it has never delayed them taking our order and has always arrived before our food.

That's been our experience, as well, however we've never ordered tea in the main dining room. Thanks for the reassuring note. Perhaps a one-off, while more tea pots are ordered for the ship.

Just a few final thoughts on our great cruise!

This was our 9th NCL cruise and we became Platinum before this cruise, we did the Free at Seas and pre purchased the Thermal Spa package as we were concerned about cooler weather and not being able to spend much time on deck.

Because I now had 4 Specialty dining meals I made sure to book them as soon as I could, but we aren't early eaters so I tended to book 630 to 7 pm times.  All set!

Once show reservations appeared I wasn't allowed to make reservations because my dining times conflicted with the show times, I called NCL to try and move dining times but she couldn't find anything that would work and told me to do it as soon as I got on the ship. But the lines were crazy for this so we waited till the next day to make it work out for us.

So book your dinner times for 530 or 6 if you want the early show times!

We Upgraded our beverage package onboard and our stock holder OBC was applied to this cost!

I really miss the "washy, washy" sanitizer being sprayed into everyone's hands! Very few people washed their hands before entering the buffet and no one washed hands for MDR's or Specialty dining rooms. A few would use sanitizer but the majority did not.

I forgot how small the balconies are in The Breakaway but we made do!

Do not book next to an angled balcony cabin as you have very little privacy from that balcony, our neighbor was friendly and always leaning over to talk to us. Which is ok most of the time but not first thing in the morning when your out there in your housecoat 😁

We always tip on top of the prepaid gratuities, I know some disagree and while others do agree. We have no problem with paying those mandated gratuities as it is pooled for all crew but we also like to show our appreciation to those who have provided us with excellent service.

Thanks for following along with me ( forgive my typos along the way as I did it all form cellphone when I had a few minutes of wifi!) and enjoy your cruise!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3