Itenary changes on a bunch of Caribbean cruises just got email

KyloRen

Just got my email, too,  While checking my planner it shows Miami everyday🤣!  Must be a placeholder until they post the changes.  The mystery of it all!!!  Will post back when the new itinerary is uploaded.  I love a good mystery. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, RockinRobin said:

Just got my email, too,  While checking my planner it shows Miami everyday🤣!  Must be a placeholder until they post the changes.  The mystery of it all!!!  Will post back when the new itinerary is uploaded.  I love a good mystery. 

Mine to!

Just fake book it. It’ll show you the real info. 🙂

1 hour ago, KyloRen said:

Mine to!

Just fake book it. It’ll show you the real info. 🙂

Brilliant idea so I tried it. When I clicked on itinerary I got a message that said “web page you are looking for could not be found.”  Be careful when you pray for patience. God gives you the opportunity to practice!!😳 

Can’t wait for this cruise. I don’t care where we go. I have never been on the Celebration and for us it’s all about the ship this time!!

• Like 1

Update:  No ports were substituted…unlike Tommy.  I’d prefer HMC over Amber Cove too. So sorry! Our port order was reversed. No big deal for us but the excursion we booked hasn’t gotten the message yet. Too funny. On a sea day we will be at Blue Lagoon. That will be a long swim to catch up with the ship. Better start practicing 🏊‍♀️

• Haha 7

12 hours ago, Tommy friend said:

Our Half Moon Cay day was switched to Amber Cove. We would like to cancel, and book a different cruise. Carnival manage my booking is saying we will be penalized $100. Sigh

They might waive the change fee because of the port change, but the computer wouldn't know their willingness to waive the fee. So you would have to call. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Tommy friend said:

Our Half Moon Cay day was switched to Amber Cove. We would like to cancel, and book a different cruise. Carnival manage my booking is saying we will be penalized $100. Sigh

Unfortunately they can change or eliminate a port at their whim, and if you cancel they probably will charge you the cancellation fee.  Maybe if you call you will get a sympathetic ear and they will waive it.

• Like 1