Oceania: Your World Included New Value Promise

On 9/7/2024 at 5:59 PM, edgee said:

More like 30 years useful life for any kind of an upper premium or higher market ship. Crystal is trying for an exception to that rule and results are mixed. Oceania senior leadership has stated that R ships' complete renovation done between 3 and 5 years ago is the last. Perhaps Azamara will make theirs last longer...who knows? I find the ridulously small bathrooms below PH level and fewer specialty restaurants a deal breaker. Others disagree.

Marina, Riviera and Vista were all made in this century, since 2011, with another Allura-class to be delivered within a few years. 

28 minutes ago, Classiccruiser777 said:

Marina, Riviera and Vista were all made in this century, since 2011, with another Allura-class to be delivered within a few years. 

Yes and my discussion started with my reference to Azamara which has only older ships similar to Oceania's R class ships. Nothing to do with Oceania O and A class ships which are obviously newer. 

It’s Oceania’s world, their way.  They make the rules. Your world is simple. Chose what they sell or go away.  Complaining gets you nothing.  While I enjoy Oceania cruises, I also enjoy sailing on other lines.  

• Like 1