Theatre Show Times on Crown Princess

Hi All, 

does anyone know what times the theatre shows will be on for Crown Princess in December?

I've asked this question on Cruise Critic Princess forum and got different answers from 7pm and 9pm, 7:30pm and 9:30pm, 8pm and 10pm... I even just went on live chat with Princess and they couldn't tell me either - just said it varies ship to ship and it will be available on the Princess Patter in our cabin on embarkation day.

The problem is we want to make dining reservations for dinner so we can work in with the show times.

We've made a booking at Michelangelo's for 7:20pm but if the show is at 9pm then that won't work

I'm hoping that someone here who has recently been on a princess cruise in Australia / NZ can tell me so we can confirm our dining reservations

thanks in advance

Previous Australian cruises we've been on since the pandemic had the shows at 7:30pm and 9:30pm but on the recent world cruise they were 7pm and 9pm. Until Crown starts her first Australian itinerary no-one will know what the actual times will be.

We usually dined around 7-7:20pm and still made it to the 9pm shows. Just tell your waiters that you want to go to the show and they will ensure you get quick service. 

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

Generally, if you want to go to the shows, it is better to dine at a similar time to the traditional early/late fixed dining times. 7:20 can be in that skipping dessert zone if you are a relaxed diner.

It also depends on the popularity of the show. For the number of passengers, Crown's theatre isn't massive, and getting there 5 minutes before the show might not yield any good seats.