Virgin Voyages - Root Beer

Cloud9 Bob

4 hours ago, kaysha2004 said:

I'm on Resilient now.  There's no root beer.

If you are on Resilient now, can you tell me if they offer a full English breakfast as an option, during breakfast time?  if so, how is the quality?

1 hour ago, Kordy said:

If you are on Resilient now, can you tell me if they offer a full English breakfast as an option, during breakfast time?  if so, how is the quality?

Take a look at the menu for the Galley food court https://vvinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/the-galley-breakfast-follow-vvinsider.pdf

The diner counter has some of the items, but they are all American style, streaky bacon and chicken sausage. 

Razzle Dazzle has a breakfast plate on the menu

https://vvinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/razzle-dazzle-brunch-follow-vvinsider.pdf

But it’s served with vegan sausage patty and the bacon is candied with a lot of pepper.

Personally my go-to breakfasts are pancakes in the Galley, waffle in Razzle Dazzle or steak and eggs in The Wake.

Is steak & eggs in The Wake easily available every day, as a walk-in, for a quick breakfast?  The Wake is typically a bookable restaurant with limited space... and a proper sit-down experience which takes time and is not best suited for breakfast.  I mean, I never thought of it as a straight forward breakfast option!

34 minutes ago, Kordy said:

Is steak & eggs in The Wake easily available every day, as a walk-in, for a quick breakfast?  The Wake is typically a bookable restaurant with limited space... and a proper sit-down experience which takes time and is not best suited for breakfast.  I mean, I never thought of it as a straight forward breakfast option!

It’s available every day for brunch/breakfast. Whether they will allow you in as a walk up depends how busy it is. How quick it comes out depends on how busy it is and the quality of your server. But we’ve had a two course brunch/breakfast at The Wake in about 45 minutes with coffee, juice, pastry, main and dessert. Oh the menu only lists the paid-for drinks, the free from-concentrate juice is still available in The Wake and Razzle Dazzle.

• Like 2