Any idea who can fix wrong CC number on website?

doradoolittle

I have a Princess.com account.  I had a Captain's Circle number that has been changed to a different number (and just learned today thanks to another post that it's the same as my HAL loyalty number).  When this happened Princess merged the two accounts and each account had it's own cruise history.  My current number now has all the correct information.  However when I sign into Princess.com my old number still shows up and it has no cruise history linked to it so I don't know if I'm possibly missing out on potential savings when looking for a cruise to book since I'm a repeat customer.

I have called and done chats at least three times to get my Princess.com account corrected with the new CC number.  The first couple of times I was told it was fixed and it wasn't.  This last time I was told to re-register on the website and the information would correct itself.  Of course I cannot use my email as the system says I already have an account.  I'm afraid if I try to re-register with a different email that this mess will be made worse.

I don't know how hard it is to fix this but I can't seem to get to anyone who can.  Any suggestions of what department I need to speak to?  TIA

Do not reregister!  That will give you 3 accounts and complicates things even more.

You definitely need to contact the Captain circle department and ask for help.  They need to combine your account into just 1 account.

captainscircle@princesscruises.com

Give them all information on the accounts, full name, dob.  Sailing date and booking number, etc.

Account numbers.

Let us know if they straightened out.

13 hours ago, doradoolittle said:

I have a Princess.com account.  I had a Captain's Circle number that has been changed to a different number (and just learned today thanks to another post that it's the same as my HAL loyalty number).  When this happened Princess merged the two accounts and each account had it's own cruise history.  My current number now has all the correct information.  However when I sign into Princess.com my old number still shows up and it has no cruise history linked to it so I don't know if I'm possibly missing out on potential savings when looking for a cruise to book since I'm a repeat customer.

I have called and done chats at least three times to get my Princess.com account corrected with the new CC number.  The first couple of times I was told it was fixed and it wasn't.  This last time I was told to re-register on the website and the information would correct itself.  Of course I cannot use my email as the system says I already have an account.  I'm afraid if I try to re-register with a different email that this mess will be made worse.

I don't know how hard it is to fix this but I can't seem to get to anyone who can.  Any suggestions of what department I need to speak to?  TIA

I was at wits end with my email being confused with my Mothers. Did like you, several chats, calls, onboard services, etc.. Wrote a letter to all the top execs and got a quick reply from Miles Clark at Carnival who straightened it out in a flash. try him:

Miles Clark <mclark@carnival.com>

• Like 1