Enchanted Princess Canada & New England “Live”

8 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Tenders are an adventure in themselves.  We’ve had delays all over the world, just go with the flow.

We either do the priority line, if we have an excursion and get off early, or wait until the crowds are dispersed and get off at our leisure.

I don’t like the lines either but that’s what it is! My “problem” is I don’t like getting on and off and I have claustrophobia! I haven’t been on a tender in ages. Tomorrows the day! Plus I’m solo now which adds to the stress lol! 🥴🫣

7 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

I don’t like the lines either but that’s what it is! My “problem” is I don’t like getting on and off and I have claustrophobia! I haven’t been on a tender in ages. Tomorrows the day! Plus I’m solo now which adds to the stress lol! 🥴🫣

Good luck to you. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Treasure Hunter said:

We are on the September 28 sailing and we show both Portland and Bar Harbor but no Halifax. They’re all great ports. ( third time doing this cruise. It’s a winner. 

Have your previous cruises been on the same date? I was wondering whether the fall colours were out. 

3 minutes ago, EDVM96 said:

Thanks I meant on the 28 September Cruise.  I was wondering if @Treasure Hunter 's previous Canada and New England cruises had been on the same dates in previous years. Just obsessing.  Don't mind me! 

21 minutes ago, paddingtonbear said:

Thanks I meant on the 28 September Cruise. 

Oh, ok. But do check the link, you can use the slider below for a pretty nice foliage forecast for this year. End of Septembers doesn't look too bad for New Hampshire and Maine.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2024 at 8:59 AM, EDVM96 said:

This would have been the place for a decent lobster roll:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/RpKh1GkYujCxh6x29

And it's only 900 yards from the cruise port.

this is super helpful - we're on this cruise leaving 9/28 and were trying to decide on a place - husband doesn't like lobster but agreed to a "when in ome" approach and I was trying to determine where THE BEST would be (without being prohibitively expensive). This looks great

when we do have to tender, my wife always walks first, and tells the crew I may need some help because of balance issues - never fails, a couple of crew reach up and take very good care of me boarding and getting seated.  

check your B-12 levels ...

Edited by voljeep
  • Like 1