Celebrity laundry and delicate-wash items

Wavedance

Even better than the X shipboard shampoo is the blue 'mystery goo' that RC ships used have in refillable containers, in all of their showers. Nobody ever seemed to know whether it was body wash, shampoo -- or a shampoo/conditioner combo. And, although I would never have used it on my hair or skin -- it DID come in very handy once, when I forgot to pack my travel Woolite. Sure got that chlorine smell out of our swimsuits!😆

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, wwcruisers said:

Even better than the X shipboard shampoo is the blue 'mystery goo' that RC ships used have in refillable containers, in all of their showers. Nobody ever seemed to know whether it was body wash, shampoo -- or a shampoo/conditioner combo. And, although I would never have used it on my hair or skin -- it DID come in very handy once, when I forgot to pack my travel Woolite. Sure got that chlorine smell out of our swimsuits!😆

I shower with swimwear on to get rid of the chlorine then dry on balcony. Swinwear lasts much longer.