LIVE: Sailing Solo on Sapphire! Cheeky Little Coastal Sep 24-28

ceilidh1

1 hour ago, ceilidh1 said:

Finally met @talkorpi ! Enjoy the last evening on the ship and safe travels home tomorrow!

Thanks @ceilidh1! It was such a pleasure meeting you too! Hope you have a great evening, smooth debark, and a good flight back to Vancouver before doing it all again in a week! 🙂

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

As I suspected (and knew) we need to go through US CBP in San Francisco tomorrow. Send me all the good vibes for a fast and easy process.

We have all but stopped right now. Apparently passing under the bridge around 5:30am. Chances of me being awake to see it…zero!

1  Let us know how the immigration worked we are there in a week on the Majestic

2. If you have a plus or premier plan did it work in SF ?

lost of weird messages right now about plans on west coast cruises 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, memoak said:

1  Let us know how the immigration worked we are there in a week on the Majestic

2. If you have a plus or premier plan did it work in SF ?

lost of weird messages right now about plans on west coast cruises 

I’ll definitely report on the disembark in SF. Remember, we couldn’t clear in Vancouver as our first port was Victoria (Canada). I have premiere package but leaving in SF so likely only getting coffee in the morning! The announcement this afternoon said everyone (including in transit) needs to get off to go through CBP and will not be permitted to reboard until zero count and cleared. I fear it will be messy!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

I also got some exciting news today…my BFF just joined Majestic. I’m sailing majestic in two weeks!!! I’m so happy. He was on sapphire but left the week before I boarded to attend his sisters wedding. Now I get to see him in two weeks!!!!!

See you then.  We’ve cruised with you several times in matt o days

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

Is the house band any good? We'd follow Golden Moon to different venues, but they disembarked a couple weeks ago.

I’m ashamed to say that I’ve not really taken much notice of anything. I’m was just saying to people I’ve met that I found my spot at Good Spirits and not done anything else! The band in the piazza restaurant that now (and last night) are great - I assume that’s the house band! 🤣

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, YVRteacher said:

As much as I despise that song, it would be better than trying to build this fireplace! I just installed 75% of the base backwards and now I have blisters.

You need a hot (overalled) builder to help. Overalls are key.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I made the show (so proud of myself). Tonight it was Let Me Entertain You. This is one of my faves as I know all the songs. Tonight, I knew all the songs, but there was a lot of lip sync. After doing the backstage thing and hearing about plan  a/b/c/d for all that could go wrong, it did leave me with more compassion.

It seems fitting that my favourite from the show was Sweet Caroline (sorry @YVRteacher) as this reference was how I started my live…8 days prior to my cruise (sorry to those offended by this travesty). It’s 10:30pm and I’m torn between calling it a night (which is what I SHOULD do) or going to Skywalkers (which is what I WANT to do)!

IMG_6462.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1