Zaandam in Juneau Harbour on September 20, 2024

leerathje

This is Zaandam’s last sail in to Juneau for the season.  After this, she is on her way to the South Pacific!

ms Zaandam will be at CT dock from 1:30 pm to 10:00 pm, and she is on a 7 day Alaska Inside Passage.

image.jpeg.275b6afbee54d2c88624935d862b0dfc.jpeg

Also in port is Disney Wonder at AJD dock (6:00 am to 5:00 pm), Quantum of the Seas at AS dock (7:00 am - 8:00 pm) and Grand Princess at FKL dock (12:00 pm – 9:00 pm).

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/

Next up:  Eurodam and Koningsdam on Monday, September 23, 2024

Leanne

Edited by leerathje
  • Thanks 1

• leerathje changed the title to Zaandam in Juneau Harbour on September 20, 2024

I have a bit of a problem here....CC has advised me that I am breaking copyright laws posting screen grabs off the PTZ camera.  I'm planning on reaching out to PTZ to see if I can get their permission to continue to post images, but I probably know what they are going to say. 

So, that means no screen grabs for the near future.

L.

I received an email from CC, warning me not the screen clip.  The message is  below.  I replied to them and indicated that I always show their copyright, but they said no.

This was the message:

Hi there,

Including their notice doesn't negate that PZT has terms that preclude publishing their images for any reason without prior written permission.  That is why we can't allow this.

Cruise Critic Community Team

On Thu, Sep 19, 2024 at 6:48 PM Leanne Rathje <lrathje@shaw.ca> wrote:
Hello,

My name is Leanne Rathje, and I am the author of this post.  I'm unsure what I have done wrong....I post a Holland America sail in thread for Juneau for EVERY Holland America ship that arrives at Juneau for over two years, and also post a sail away thread for Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale) for every Holland America ship that sails out of Port Everglades.  I often do screen grabs of the ships as they arrive, but I ensure that I ALWAYS include the PTZ copyright on the images that I share on Cruise Critic. 

I'm unsure why this particular post is flagged?

Regards,

Leanne

screen grab.JPG

Interesting....all of my posts have been removed where I have done a screen grab of a ship...As a matter of fact, and I can't tell, but MOST of my posts have been removed.  I see NO screen grabs in my previous posts.  Still waiting to hear back from PTZ, but not sure what is happening.

At this point, I will continue to post a thread, but not sure if I can participate with screen grabs.....

Leanne

On 9/20/2024 at 1:31 PM, Happily@Sea said:

Do they actually know what is going on? Pictures have been posted on these threads for at least 7 years. 

The pictures from April 5 in PEV - NA screen grabs are all still there. [I just picked a sailaway at random.] They are going to have quite a chore deleting all those posts from the last few years. 🙄  🙄