Pacific/Carnival Encounter

Some info for anyone booked or planning on booking the repositioning cruise after drydock March 2026 on which will be by then Carnival Encounter.

The ship departs Brisbane February 3rd 2026 for Singapore for dry dock. We had booked on the return from Singapore to Brisbane March 1st 2026, 11 nights, 2  Indonesian ports, 6 seadays.

Just notified that it will not leave Singapore until Thursday 5th March 2026, now a 15night cruise with Darwin, Cairns and Airlie added as well as Lombok and Kimodo Is. I believe the following cruise from Brisbane is cancelled as this one is now 15 nights.

Anyone already booked can change over no extra cost for the 4 extra nights......so pretty happy here, a Grand Class ship under the Carnival brand, and our fav inside cabin Deck 14 aft for $1200AUD, now have an extra 4 nights, extra ports for no extra cost! $80 bucks a night for us!

When the booking disappeared I thought ok here we go, it's off somewhere else...still time for that to happen though.

It's not showing for bookings ATM as they rebook those that are doing the new itinerary.

Wonder what they are doing with an 18 day dry dock, the new itinerary shows us departing Singapore at 11pm.

• Like 4

I've just down this cruise from Singapore to Sydney with Carnival Splendor, mostly the same ports. It was  a great route, with a nice number of sea days and some good port days, though I was not very impressed with the ship. Congrats on getting such a good price!

1 hour ago, cheznandy said:

Some info for anyone booked or planning on booking the repositioning cruise after drydock March 2026 on which will be by then Carnival Encounter.

The ship departs Brisbane February 3rd 2026 for Singapore for dry dock. We had booked on the return from Singapore to Brisbane March 1st 2026, 11 nights, 2  Indonesian ports, 6 seadays.

Just notified that it will not leave Singapore until Thursday 5th March 2026, now a 15night cruise with Darwin, Cairns and Airlie added as well as Lombok and Kimodo Is. I believe the following cruise from Brisbane is cancelled as this one is now 15 nights.

Anyone already booked can change over no extra cost for the 4 extra nights......so pretty happy here, a Grand Class ship under the Carnival brand, and our fav inside cabin Deck 14 aft for $1200AUD, now have an extra 4 nights, extra ports for no extra cost! $80 bucks a night for us!

When the booking disappeared I thought ok here we go, it's off somewhere else...still time for that to happen though.

It's not showing for bookings ATM as they rebook those that are doing the new itinerary.

Wonder what they are doing with an 18 day dry dock, the new itinerary shows us departing Singapore at 11pm.

Good score Chez.

Encounter already had drydock scheduled as just a P&O ship, but I figure they need to add some extra days for rejigging and rebranding to a full Carnival spec.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruiser3775 said:

I've just down this cruise from Singapore to Sydney with Carnival Splendor, mostly the same ports. It was  a great route, with a nice number of sea days and some good port days, though I was not very impressed with the ship. Congrats on getting such a good price!

We did Splendor Singapore to Sydney in 2019, loved it. Back on it in a few weeks for the Melbourne cup cruise with one of my sons, he has never cruised before so won't be able to compare haha!