Drink Package Discounts?

LDVinNC

2 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

In the case(!) of bringing wine on board, there is no mention of people ever being stopped binging more than a bottle each. It has never been an issue. Just try not to clank.

Thanks we will be sensible? Do I need another suitcase for wine?🤔🤔🤔🤔

3 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Thanks we will be sensible? Do I need another suitcase for wine?🤔🤔🤔🤔

As I say, I’ve never done this, but I think I have seen discussion as to whether it is better to take it in hand luggage or pack it. I can’t remember the conclusion, but there are obviously pros and cons of each. If you have some in hand luggage, it is available to soothe you during the unpacking process.

2 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

As I say, I’ve never done this, but I think I have seen discussion as to whether it is better to take it in hand luggage or pack it. I can’t remember the conclusion, but there are obviously pros and cons of each. If you have some in hand luggage, it is available to soothe you during the unpacking process.

We will take it in hand luggage. Sydney security pick up checked In luggage unfortunately. We had some lactose free milk confiscated once!

Just now, resordanis said:

We will take it in hand luggage. Sydney security pick up checked In luggage unfortunately. We had some lactose free milk confiscated once!

Was this because of Australian health regs? Or just overzealousness? Obviously it would have been nothing to do with Cunard.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

Was this because of Australian health regs? Or just overzealousness? Obviously it would have been nothing to do with Cunard.

Over zealous! Will post re what I take on for wine in the next month. Watch this space!

Edited by resordanis
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, resordanis said:

Thank you will have a look.

5 hours ago, exlondoner said:

There is a copy of the 2022 wine list posted on one of the thread near the top of the page. Obviously it won’t be accurate for now, but will give you some idea of what there is. Everything from house rosé to Chateau Pétrus.

You may have found this already. There is version from March 2024 of the QE, QV & QA list, which should give a better idea of what is available and prices.

It's at post #123 and repeated at #128.

I think you might find some Eastern European wines from $28+15%. The Cunard own labels are currently French and are perfectly drinkable.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, D&N said:

You may have found this already. There is version from March 2024 of the QE, QV & QA list, which should give a better idea of what is available and prices.

It's at post #123 and repeated at #128.

I think you might find some Eastern European wines from $28+15%. The Cunard own labels are currently French and are perfectly drinkable.

Thank you. Found the wine list and have downloaded. Will peruse the list today.