Can United Airlines Business Class passengers access the Air Tahiti Nui lounge departing from Papeete ?

oakridger

I posted the same question on the Cruise Air forum and got a couple of responses but still no firsthand information. The United Airlines website only references the Papeete, Tahiti Airport (PPT) website with no specific lounge info.  

I have been searching online for several hours and can't find a definitive answer about the PPT Air Tahiti Nui lounge access for other airlines business pax. One article says yes but it's possibly outdated information and other articles say no.   I'm flying United Business Class from PPT to SFO.  Will I have access to the Air Tahiti Nui lounge at PPT?  I'm particularly interested since it is apparently the only air-conditioned area at the airport!
Do any United flyers have experience with the PPT lounge?
Thanks everyone,
~Nancy

Yes they can and we did it in Aug 2023 with no issues at all. The AC is lovely and there is a shower available. 
Food was hearty snacks. Some mini sandwiches, few hot items but a nice selection of nibbles and beverages. 

Edit: forgot to mention that when you check in with United, you’re given a pass to take with you up to lounge for entry. 

Edited by minidonuts85
  • Thanks 1

"Edit: forgot to mention that when you check in with United, you’re given a pass to take with you up to lounge for entry."

@minidonuts85 Thank you so much!  This is exactly what I wanted to know.  I just hope they haven't changed the policy by June 1, 2025 when I'll be departing Papeete!

~Nancy

Edited by oakridger
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, oakridger said:

"Edit: forgot to mention that when you check in with United, you’re given a pass to take with you up to lounge for entry."

@minidonuts85 Thank you so much!  This is exactly what I wanted to know.  I just hope they haven't changed the policy by June 1, 2025 when I'll be departing Papeete!

~Nancy

I hope not as we will be back Aug 2025 ourselves! 

• Like 1