NCL Switched our Cabin assignment for June!

I am so glad that NCL finally took care of the issue.

I have to agree with John though that NCL should have granted you an upgrade. They put you through 6 weeks of lies and ignorance and now everbody is ready to forgive and forget. This never should have happened to Keystone in the first place except for NCL's mess up. Why not try to find cabins together in any catagory above what they already had instead of moving three families (six if you count Keystones 3). It was as if NCL wanted to "punish" Keystone for raising this stink so they made sure he wouldn't get an upgrade.

As far as wanting to keep his group together, Keystone himself asked NCL several times about the upsell to the AB/AF cabins that were open on NCL's website. Why not try to make that work three weeks ago. I have to think that NCL only helped Keystone in order to stop the negative publicity.

NCL is getting off with little responsibility for their actions and I just don't think it is fair.

Also, who is to say that the three people that they upgraded to get Keystone's cabins were the next in line for upgrades. Someone else now may be shafted out of upgrades. NCL still looks bad in my eyes.

Who the heck said that ANYONE was getting an upgrade:confused: :confused:

Talk about mis-information:(

Right......sometimes ya just can`t win.......can ya:rolleyes: ?

Right......sometimes ya just can`t win.......can ya:rolleyes: ?

Ann, Shoreguy: This reminds me of an old saying that I learned from a college professor talking about dealing with the public: "you can't please all the people all the time, so just try to please some of the people WHEN you can."

Hey, would I have liked an upgrade? Sure, who wouldn't! I will be honest here, we really wouldn't have minded an upsell though, we had already discussed how much we would pay if offered and had decided that we would split away from the rest of the party if we could get an upsell in connecting cabins, but that is water under the bridge.

Like I said back on the pevious page.... NCL actually came up with more than what we asked for....getting three of our cabins together close to another in our group including the #1 request, the connecting cabins! I don't feel that we are being "punished" by NCL just because we stayed in AF catagory. That is what we paid for.

Mayhalf: you certainly don't know me very well because if you did, you would know that I detest people who want stuff for free just because they were inconveinenced and more importantly, those who want to sue over everything!! That statement right there should sum up my feelings on your post.

Keystone - I'm delighted that everything has been worked out so nicely. Now I know for sure you're going to have a fabulous time, and be close together, just as you wished.

Thanks for keeping us all posted along the way. Now get packing! You've got a cruise to go on! :D

Here's hoping it's your best cruise ever! ;)

Archived