Member/Senior Member

OK, "it" says I only have three hundred something posts. My avatar can't be used on this new board. (wrong size). BUT We now have a working chat board. We can come here to share ideas. The medium is NOT the message. The point is for us to be able to research, plan and connect. All that is possible. Long live the new boards!

From what I understand, "senior members" are those who have posted more than 100 times since April, while "junior members" have posted less than 30 times. All postings before April, 2004 have been deleted and your past contributions do not count. Am I correct or are there some other criteria? Thank you.

Hi all. I'm just testing this out. Sort of like a new car. Can anyone tell me how to make the text size smaller. This barely fits onto my screen. It will take a bit of getting used to. And I can't find where to edit my profile.

Would a theory of the current posting number relate to the number of posts that were transferred over and the other (lost) posts might be old ones that they didn't transfer?

I would prefer my wine to be from Cabernet Sauvingnon grapes and not prunes, Catnip! ;-)

jc

its like someone else said. to be considered senior member you need to have over 100 posts.

but laura has already stated not to be too concerned about it since all the "titles" will be changing soon. (who knows how soon soon is though!)

[quote name='nosnobunny']Hi all. I'm just testing this out. Sort of like a new car. Can anyone tell me how to make the text size smaller. This barely fits onto my screen. It will take a bit of getting used to. And I can't find where to edit my profile.[/QUOTE]
nosno--- go up to the top of the page under USER CP you can edit your profile, your signature and your avatar...

At the top of the screen, go to User CP, then Edit Options, then View Thread Options. The top three boxes should be checked.

Once you do that, you should be able to insert smileys into the text part of your message. :) ;) :p :D :cool: See???

Beth

"but laura has already stated not to be too concerned about it since all the "titles" will be changing soon. (who knows how soon soon is though!)"

[COLOR=DarkRed]
Look's like soon got here.[/COLOR]

Archived