Best place to stop for water?

Can anyone tell me the best place to stop for some bottled water on the way to Port Canaveral? I need to get water and Pepsi because I hate Coke and I would assume the bottled water on board is Dasani which I also think is icky!:p Also maybe a liquor store if that's not too controversial!;)

TIA

Michelle

This has been said time and time again on threads asking about bottled water....... do a search and you'll find a dozen or so.

That being said......

If you want the best bottled water, take empty bottles aboard and fill them in your stateroom.

The ships have the most powerful and most efficient water purifyers in the world, and they will give you water cleaner and purer than any bought bottle.

I completely agree with Dhaden about the purity and quality of the "tap" water on board, but if you are intent on buying bottled water on your way to the cruise terminal, and you have a car, there is a Walmart nearby. I suggest that you go to Walmart's website or Publix's website to find exact addresses.

Yes! The water onboard is fantastic. I am so picky about my water, too. I can't even tolerate the water cooler at work! Trust me, the water on the ship is good - save your money and don't buy bottled water.

Archived