Europe 2007 Now Open!

ocngypz

True, but none of the major online TA's seem to be willing to give in a penny!

Depends what you mean by major. We booked with an on-line only agency and saved $1,000 for the two of us. I obviously can't tell you the name...but, check some of the ads on these pages and give them a shot, or use Cruise Compete. There are deals to be had.

I would make a point of checking back on Friday or Saturday, as the 48 hour holds lots of folks have (you can do a hold on the web-site) start to expire.

You're so smart. I may do that. But I booked 6143...which I had been torn over that or AFT...so we'll see. But thanks for reminding me about the 48 hour holds. I just figured all the TAs scooped them up.

I booked Galaxy, June 22 this morning. Everything went great with one BIG exception; the X rep told me they could not move my existing reservation on rccl nor could I get my onboard booking credit!! What gives? This is the exact opposite of what we were told when we made the 'phantom' ressie while onboard Adventure of the Seas in February. The release of dates a day earlier than expected took me by surprise this morning, and because I was going to be late for an appointment, I just went ahead and booked a new ressie and thought I'd come to all of you experts for advice!!!

Transferred o booking to the Galazy November 24, 2007 Athens to Barcelona...looks like a wonderful itinerary...plan to book the TA when it comes out...That should be a great 28 days!!!!! Didn't have any trouble transferring our booking and keeping a $200 on board credit and a $250 shareholder credit. The prices are great right now. I'm really surprised.

I called Celebrity and spoke with Eve, she was able to book us into 8181 for the May 5, 2007 cruise. It showed unavailable on the site but she was able to get it for us. So make the call and ask for Eve, she is very friendly and really went to work for me.

My husband and I are very interested in the 9-night Century 17 May 2007 British Isles cruise. We're debating whether to wait until we are on our Sept. Century Med cruise to book and get the ship board credit or go ahead and book now because the price could increase by then.

I'm interested in your thoughts (I can "hear" you telling me to go book it now). Does anyone know what the chance would be of a price increase between now and September, based on your observations or experience? How fast do the prices typically increase? Does a 9-day cruise qualify for $100 or $200 shipboard credit if booked onboard? We've only done 10-14 day cruises, so we don't know what a 9-day cruise warrants for a shipboard credit.

I'm thinking we may book now and then cancel/re-book on September cruise if the price doesn't negate the shipboard credit.

Your thoughts?

My husband and I are very interested in the 9-night Century 17 May 2007 British Isles cruise. We're debating whether to wait until we are on our Sept. Century Med cruise to book and get the ship board credit or go ahead and book now because the price could increase by then.

I'm interested in your thoughts (I can "hear" you telling me to go book it now). Does anyone know what the chance would be of a price increase between now and September, based on your observations or experience? How fast do the prices typically increase? Does a 9-day cruise qualify for $100 or $200 shipboard credit if booked onboard? We've only done 10-14 day cruises, so we don't know what a 9-day cruise warrants for a shipboard credit.

I'm thinking we may book now and then cancel/re-book on September cruise if the price doesn't negate the shipboard credit.

Your thoughts?

Agencies are busy blocking group space and that will drive up prices... along with individual reservations. A lot can happen in 5 months.

So you take your chances.

I am stunned by the pricing for the Family Oceanviews on Millenium for June 30, 2007. Passengers 1 & 2 are 3999. each plus taxes, Passengers 3, 4 & 5 are 1499. each plus taxes. They would not take a booking for less than 5 passengers. I called Celebrity direct and they would not do a courtesy hold - deposits only. How did you talk them into a hold? I booked the cabin anyway and am hoping the prices come down substantially.

Sue

The Millie FV prices are $500 pp cheaper for 1st/2nd and 3rd/4th if you sail Jun 6 or Jun 18. That's a total of $2000 for 4 people.

By the way, we were able to get courtesy holds on this cabin through our TA--and for only 4 people..

Archived