St. Lucia photos

Sheffie

• 1 month later...
Sheffie,

Very beautiful picutures!! We will be on there in December 06. How did you like the Eli's and Silvermoon tours? which one was better? We will join one, but just can't make up the mind!

They are 2 very different tours - and both are great! Almost like comparing lemons and limes! (closer in comparison than apples and oranges:p ) We got to see so much w/ Eli's tour. It had a nice variety of things to do. Good snorkeling. The Silvermoon was soooooooooooo relaxing! It was the perfect "last" excursion on our cruise. I have it booked again for next year.

If you want something more energetic, go with Eli's. If you want relaxation with some fun snorkeling (loved the turtles), and feeling like one of the rich and famous, go with Silvermoon.

Sheffie--great pxs--thanks for sharing. We are going back to St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Thomas, Antigua, & Barbados April 2007. The last time, we were supposed to go to Pinel Island, but were rained out. Can you tell me where Yellow Beach is--and was that an excursion? LRM

Yellow Beach is on the tip of Pinel Island. We went there on our own, there is no excursion that goes there. We got a taxi to take us to The Cul-de-Sac and then took the ferry over (about a 3 minute ride). We paid the driver ahead of time, and she came and got us at a designated time for our trip back to the ship.

Thank you for the pictures of St. Lucia, although most of them were too dark to see. They really brought back "wonderful" memories. Several years ago I visited St. Lucia, and I "fell in love" with that island and the people. I'm hoping to take my friend with me next year to visit it again.

Thank you for the pictures of St. Lucia, although most of them were too dark to see. They really brought back "wonderful" memories. Several years ago I visited St. Lucia, and I "fell in love" with that island and the people. I'm hoping to take my friend with me next year to visit it again.

Hmmmmm. They aren't too dark when I look. I wonder what is happening that you cannot see them well.

• 3 weeks later...
Michelle, Beautiful pictures, you captured the magnificence of the Pitons. I grew up there and have never seen pictures that quite do the peaks justice.

Good job

Perry

Thank you. :)

I cannot imagine what it was like to grow up on such a beautiful island. Good memories, I am sure.

• 4 weeks later...
Sheffie--great pxs--thanks for sharing. We are going back to St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Thomas, Antigua, & Barbados April 2007. The last time, we were supposed to go to Pinel Island, but were rained out. Can you tell me where Yellow Beach is--and was that an excursion? LRM

I am also going 4/29/07 on AOS. Would you happen to be going the same time?? That is the same itinary we have??

Archived