King Crab Legs on CP?

MLinFL

We will be on the Caribbean Princess this Saturday. Do they serve King Crab legs at dinner any night? If so, does anyone know when? We would like to eat in Sterlings one night but don't want to miss Crab Legs, if they are served. (Our last two cruises were on Celebrity - no crab legs there!)

Mary Lou

We were on the Caribbean in 2005. The first night they had crab legs in the cafe cribe, they also had alot of other seafood.

I heard about the seafood buffet on the first night - we will definitely try that. (Do they any other main course items that aren't seafood?)

I was wondering if they had crab legs in the main dining room - served warm with melted butter --- yummmm!

Mary Lou

We had king crab legs, shrimp & lobster tails on more than one night in the Cafe' Caribe. It was by far the best seafood buffet.

On the nights when they had the seafood buffet, we went up there early, filled our plates, and brought them down to snack on while sitting on our balcony before dinner. I think the buffet opened around 5:30 or so.

I don't remember having crab legs in the dining room.

We had them on the Sea Princess, which has the designation of "CP", I believe. (CB is the Caribbean Princess)

I thought CP was the Coral? Anyway...the lobster buffet on the CB is not to be missed.

I thought CP was the Coral?

this is what has been posted previously.......

Now that the website's ships page lists the ships in alphabetical order, this is the current list of official two-letter ship designators. You can see the designator in the URL for each ship's page.

• CB - Caribbean Princess
  • CO - Coral Princess
  • KP - Crown Princess
  • DP - Dawn Princess
  • DI - Diamond Princess
  • NP - Golden Princess
  • AP - Grand Princess
  • IP - Island Princess
  • PA - Pacific Princess
  • GP - Regal Princess
  • SA - Sapphire Princess
  • CP - Sea Princess
  • TP - Star Princess
  • SP - Sun Princess
  • TA - Tahitian Princess

We had king crab legs, shrimp & lobster tails on more than one night in the Cafe' Caribe. It was by far the best seafood buffet.

On the nights when they had the seafood buffet, we went up there early, filled our plates, and brought them down to snack on while sitting on our balcony before dinner. I think the buffet opened around 5:30 or so.

I don't remember having crab legs in the dining room.

I was just looking at the deck plans for the KP and don't see the cafe caribe.

What deck is it on on that ship??

This will be our first princess cruise, so please answer a couple of questions for me. Is this an anytime dining selection? If they have seafood, I will be there everynight, but need to know where it is and is it a "dress" cafe according to the night?

Thanks in advance.............

I was just looking at the deck plans for the KP and don't see the cafe caribe.

What deck is it on on that ship??

This will be our first princess cruise, so please answer a couple of questions for me. Is this an anytime dining selection? If they have seafood, I will be there everynight, but need to know where it is and is it a "dress" cafe according to the night?

Thanks in advance.............

look for it extreme aft on the Lido deck...behind (aft) of the Horizon Court

....yes, it is an anytime dining selection...

...is is casual dress

I always wondered why CB...now I know, thanks...and from what I have discovered there are no King Crab Legs in dinningrooms only on the seafood buffet in Caribe Lounge...and you can ask them to warm the legs and bring out some melted butter...they will be happy to do that...

On our CB cruise (Eastern itinerary) last May there were crab legs in Cafe Caribe on sailaway evening (cold snow crab legs I think) and also on the second formal night (Thursday I think, and I can't remember if they were hot or cold; this is the same night they have grilled lobster also).

Kurt

Archived