To All Radiance of the Seas Cruisers - Entertainers on board!!!!!!!!!

I have a few things to say. First and foremost, chelle is no troublemaker. She is one of the most loved cruiser that RCI has seen. You can't go anywhere on that ship and not speak her name, and hear the crew say one bad thing about her. She is friends with everyone on that ship. I have read back on this thread and half the people on here said that the CD needed work as to say. For him to go and say she was a troublmaker was wrong. Then there are the ones that find out that he peeks in on the posts, and boom they automatically respond that he is good, and hope he reads this. And as you can tell I AM NOT naming names, but you can figure that out on your own. I am not sticking up for Chelle just cause she's my sister, I just don't appreciate the fact that the blame is being put on her when she's not the only one on this thread posting stuff. Like I said before the crew and her are real close and not one thing can be said about her and the crew not mention it to her in the long run. This thread is here to post things on about the RCI, on upcoming cruises and what not, the things crusiers liked and things they need help on, and if someone can't come on here and speak there mind, or are afraid of things being read, then this post ain't for you. I am sorry if I offended anyone, but Chelle is not a bad person. And if you ain't got the gumption to back up what you said, just because you find out that members of RCI read this, then i'm sorry for you. I'm not here to start trouble, just if you say something back it up later. Just don't lay blame on the first person that you can think of. The one person you chose this time knows what she's talking about.:mad:

Im sorry if i made anyone mad. People can post anything they want on this sight, and frankly I didn't find anything wrong with what was said, regardless, of who said it. I just don't like the fact that the blame is all being put on Chelle. Cruising is our way of letting go, and enjoying ourselves. Not everyone will like the CD on the ship, but they don't have to jump blame and accuse. Frankly, my favorites are Gordan and Mikey. They done the ship justice, and the thought of anyone else trying to do what they done on the ship is beyond my imagination. We are supposed to be enjoying ourselves posting things of the trip to come, not hurting peoples feelings blaming them of things when we live in a country of free speech. Let's just stop this, regardless of who reads this. I don't care if the CD sees what I have written. We all have likes and dislikes.:o

No problem sis. That's what sisters are for. Sure wish I was going with you on the Freedom in 12 days. Hope you guys have fun, and don't forget to tell Alan that we said hi. Now I'm off to work. Call tonight sometime K. :D

I'll be sure to say "hello" to Alan, if he doesn't die of fright when me and katrin scare him on Sunday....

This is Santino's last week, he's off to record his CD now...just want to say BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear the new one.

11 more days and I am off to the Freedom!!!!!!!!! whoooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chelle:D

:D Chelle,

Since I made that post a few days ago, nobody else has posted anything. I think i got my message out. Nothing happening on this thread anymore. I think i scared everyone off. Anyways, happy cruising, and have fun on the Freedom.;)

Hi Chelle,

I hope you have a fantastic time on the FOS. Make sure when you get back you give us a full report on how you liked it or not, lol.

Hope you're liking all the jokes I've been sending you via email. Be safe.

Anne

You didn't scare me off. I have trouble finding this thread all the time but I just go to the user cp and it shows me that I have posted on this thread before and I am able to pick it right up.

We have been very busy with end of the year stuff from our choral group. I haven't posted on most of my threads in a number of days. I can't keep up with the Serenade thread and/or the Explorer 2008 thread. They are flying and there is over a thousand posts on each of them. The Serenade doesn't sail until 10/07 and the other one 2/08 and they are just posting, posting, posting.

We have met 10 different cruise directors and only a few have made an impression on me. I liked the cruise director we had on the Radiance in 2004. I know he was a floater but I really enjoyed him. We also had an awesome cruise director when we were on the Carnival Pride out of Long Beach. Greg Kneele was really cool and really entertained us the whole week long - even though he never performed himself. We have seen women cruise directors (who did perform) and men who also performed. One did a "bird show" for us. This is a job for them and if they aren't good, the passengers are going to say something. They are the lifeline of the entire cruise. They should be visable at all times and "on" even if they don't want to be. It is their job.

As for Santino, we will be watching and listening for his big "break" and then RCL can cry in their proverbial "beer".

Have a great cruise on that "big" ship. We know people who were invited on the ship as guests for 2 nights at a time. The reviews were mixed. Some liked it, some said it was just too big. Will be looking for your review.

Darlene

Darlene;

Nice to see you found your way back....

I have mixed feelings about the Freedom also...the size originally put me off when I first heard about it. I am not sure I would be going now if Alan hadn't been transferred there, now its just a ship I must be on to see him. I am hoping that I will like it considering the size. Radiance seems like the right size to me but then I thought that about the Enchantment too and I came to love the Radiance.

Your right about the CD's, only a few really make an impression on you be it good or bad...I've been very lucky in having some of the best, and some not so good but its always fun...I've never really let them affect me one way or the other. I either have a blast with them or I forget them as soon as I leave the ship.

have a great weekend or what's left of it,

Hello everyone!

First of all, Darlene I didn't mean to sound nasty or all, I am a person that you can easily get along with. I have had some very good cd's on the trips i've taken. The CD's are what makes the ship entertaining. I have fun whether I am at a show or not.LOL

Chelle, It's coming up faster and faster. This time next week you'll be sailing on the biggest ship ever. I hope you and Katrin have a blast, and don't forget to say HI to all our Radiance buddies.:rolleyes:

Hi Mimi:

I'll tell dad hello...he's not sailing with me this year until December when we do the Monarch out of LA.

6 more days till I leave for the Freedom, and then its 5:eek: months to the next one on the Radiance!!!

Kim;

Thanks for the good wishes, I am sure Katrin and I will have a blast--if I can survive the week-5 parties in 4 days and I just found out that Mike is taking Matthew to Cabo San Lucas for the week leaving on Saturday so now I have to add them to the packing lists!!:eek: :eek:

Hope eveyone is well,

have a great week,

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone;

Santino update;

he is currently in Vancouver recording his new CD--he just emailed me and he has two original songs on his website now. go to www.santinolive.com and click on listen to music then click on original music-the first song is Mario's song and the second is Crazy Times which you access by clicking on listen to next song--watch the video cause I am in it---the one in the white t-shirt about 1/2 way through.

TODAY IS ALSO HIS BIRTHDAY...

So, you didn't critique the ship? How was it and how is Alan? It seems so big, I would probably get lost on a daily basis.

I have been waiting for your review. Is it on another thread? I will have to look.

Darlene

Archived