So is Liberty of the Seas open for booking tommorow?

Someone posted that Liberty of the Seas is open for booking tommorowIs that correct? Also what time do phone lines open and should I call the Crown and Anchor number or just the regular number? Going to try and snag the RS.

Thanks and God Bless!!!

Yes, it does open tomorrow. I would call them early before booking opens and have them wait with you until it opens. But do call rather than using online as it is easier to get what you want that way!

I believe it is eastern time. I was on the phone this morning at 5:00am (west coast) They did not open for Freedom until about 6:45 or so. I asked them to put me back in rotation, but they said I had to keep calling back. When they finally did open, I got three different reasons why I couldn't book, Computer wouldn't let her book (not sure why, try again later) another, date all sold out for 3 person rooms on entire ship (wow in 3 mins) and just completly sold out.

So I called C&A, and was helped quickly with transfering all four reservations to a new date. Guess ship wasn't sold out. I would definetly call C&A

Good Luck :)

:confused:

7 am

Diane, you would know better than I, and I've had terrible luck getting RCCL customer service to give any straight answers (yesterday one acted like he'd never heard of the Liberty and another one said that it was going to start sailing in 2008) but a rep today who actually sounded like he was up to speed said that bookings would open at 8 a.m. EST tomorrow. Now since I'm in AZ and going to have to get up 3 hours earlier than EST....I would love to be sure I'm not getting up too early, lol! As the RCCL says customer service hours begin at 8, should that mean that bookings will begin at 8, also?

I called on May 2nd to book on the Freedom and the representative almost had me booked but stopped saying it didn't show up on his computer. I find this very strange. He suggested that I call back at noon. Instead I decided to go online and received several error pages as RCI was trying to update its webpage. I have never had this problem with Carnival. Is this normal or is this unusual because of media coverage of this ship? Anyway I finally booked on RCI Freedom but not with any help of RCI representative, I booked online. I booked a junior suite, several room away from the elevator because those were the only suites available and I wonder why!!! This will be my first time on RCI and I really hope this is going to be worth it.:confused:

When you book online they do not show all available cabins, only a few of them- you might want to call RCI direct and see if there really are other JR available for your sailing if you are not 100% happy with the one you got online

Switched my booking from Mariner of teh Sea to Liberty of the Sea sailing western 12/15/2007. My first sailing with RCL and on a new ship too.:eek:

Booked aft JS 1706 for just $323.82 more than Marnier and it qualifies for the $99.00 credit.

I called early this morning and got some info, then when I called about 30 minutes ago I was told those bookings were closed! I asked why and he said it was "maintenance". Maybe I just got someone who didn't know what he was doing? Is that common for them to do that the same day it opens?

To add to the confusion they are telling me that the first sailing is in July and not May. And yet the website says May 19th. Grrrr....

They really are stupid over there. All they have to do is look at their own website and they would know. What a bunch of idiots.

I called C & A this afternoon and they said they were open earlier this morning, then closed for bookings. He just keep trying, but I've been checking the website all day and nothing.

Archived