3 in Junior Suite Okay?

Hello,

My husband and I had a junior suite on the Mariner of the Seas in November 2005. You will love this cabin...it has plenty of room to move around, lots of storage and a great closet! There were only two of us this time (children could not join us on this trip), but we would have had plenty of room for one or both of our children.

Enjoy the Navigator and have a great cruise!

Wendy

We had 3 of us in a JS on the Radiance and it was plenty big with lots of storage space. Just sailed in a GS and yes, it's larger - but not in terms of liveable space ( the bar area hogs up almost half the room!) so......we are going back to the JS on our next cruise:)

Thanks all for the great comments! :) Then it shall be the JS. We were going to get a Grand Suite or an Owner's suite but then my husband changed his mind and is not going on the cruise. I didn't want to get something too big. Too bad they don't give JS concierge service but I can live without it. I think I will be alot homier in a JS! ;)

Kelly,

Think nice size hotel room...thats about what the JS feels like....then add a walk-in closet which helps when you have more than two people...almost like another dressing area.

For two, the JS is more than enough and, like CKROBYN, we think the GS upgrade doesn't warrant the money. The concierge is nice but not a deal breaker and we just goaled to make to Diamond so its not an issue.

You will be very pleased with your JS, I promise. Deb

Great photos! Thanks again Deb. JS looks comfy and just right for us. ( I felt like Goldilocks and the three beers......trying to find the right cabin) Search is over. Wohooo! I can hardly wait! :D

Kelly,

Had to laugh at Goldilocks and the three BEERS...very appropriate...had a few bucket of beers on that deck ourselves.

Just booked this same cabin for Nov 20, 2006 Brilliance Panama Canal cruise...I'm so excited!

We had 4 in a JS on our Enchantment cruise last month. 2 adults and 2 kids, ages 6 and 4 and we did not feel cramped at all. And the cabins on Navigator are larger. I think you will be more than comfortable. Enjoy!

Now did I type BEERS? Oh no, I can't believe that! What was I thinking? Now iI definitely NEED a cruise to help me think straight. I had a good laugh anyways!!! :p

Well, I'm so glad I found this message board. The people here are so helpful and give invaluable tips/advice! ;)

Is the third bed the couch or is it a bunk bed like the smaller rooms? Does anyone have a picture of room with the beds made up for sleeping? We'll have our grandson with us and he is too young for a bunk bed!

Thanks!

Tanker

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of questions about the Junior suite and I hoping some people could help me out.

1. If four people share this cabin, where would the third and fourth passengers beds be located?

2. Is the JS considered CC class?

Thanks,

Teri

Cookie, I believe the extra bed in the JS is a sofa bed. I've not heard of any JS with the pullman or bunk beds, but I may be wrong on that.

Jr suites do not get the conceige privildedge. You do get Priority check in and nicer bath products but that's about it.

I checked deck plans for Radiance, Voyager, and Freedom class ships and all JSs that have extra berths are with a sofa bed...no pullmans indicated. So, if booking a quad, third and fourth pxs would have to sleep together.

Archived