Who has been the Golden lately

wwinfl91

My wife and I have just reserved a cabin on the Golden for its November TA from Rome. We were on the Golden a couple of years ago and enjoyed the cruise and the ship. I was wondering how the ship has held up. Hopefully I will get good replies.

Thanks and have a great next cruise.

My wife and I have just reserved a cabin on the Golden for its November TA from Rome. We were on the Golden a couple of years ago and enjoyed the cruise and the ship. I was wondering how the ship has held up. Hopefully I will get good replies. Thanks and have a great next cruise.

Hi, DH and I are just back from the Golden (5/6). Don't worry she's gorgeous. A truly beautiful ship inside and out. We had never sailed her and were very impressed with the ship and her crew. I've posted my photos of her, follow the link below. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the quick and positive response. I wnet out and checked out a few of the pictures and it looks like you both enjoy cruising and taking pictures like my wife and I.

Thanks again for the reply.

I am sitting on the Golden internet cafe right now in the middle of our 16 day transatlantic. The Golden was our first Princess ship and we loved it. I'm glad to say that we still love it. The crew is great! Some of the rails need refinishing, but I saw them working on that several days ago.

The chef still makes the best Love Boat Dream! After being disappointed on other cruises, I was thrilled to discover it was as good as I remembered!

We just hit land yesterday and took a wonderful tour up into Sintra in the hills.

You can't miss with the Golden. Have great cruise!

Go for the Golden :) She's a beautiful ship, with an excellent crew.

Have cruised with her twice & planning another for 2007.

I have loads of photos in my webshots link below.

Enjoy planning your cruise. November will be here soon enough.

MaryAnn- thanks for your report. I'm thrilled to hear the Golden is still in good shape. We're sailing her for our first time June 3, touring thru Italy & Greece. Our cabin is located mid-aft on the Caribe deck. When we sailed the Star Princess from LA to Mexico a few years ago we felt quite a bit of movement from our midship Baja deck cabin. So how was your ride across the Atlantic?

If you get a chance report back any info you have on the ports. We'd love to hear about your experiences. Enjoy your trip!

Archived