Playa Uvas

rscima

My wife and I have reservations for Uvas on April 19th. We will be going to Cuzumel on the Ectasy. We appreciate all of the info and advice you have given on Uvas. :D

We look forward to your review when you return. Lucky you, I wish I were going also! :D

I hope to be at Uvas on cinco de mayo. I have not made a reservation as of yet because the BF tends to be indecisive. I am hoping since there only 3 ships in port that day we have a chance to come in on a walk in basis. Eduardo?? what do you think?

I was just at Playa Uvas last Wednesday. It was wonderful. My DD and I did the Royal Dolphin Swim next door first and walked the short distance to PU. We met Carmen--very friendly. We both had massages by Luz, which I highly recommend. She was so wonderful and sweet. The food was delicious. We had chicken quesadillas and chips and guacamole. The margaritas were great. I couldn't tell you who my waiter was but I don't think he liked me. I kind of felt ignored by him and it wasn't busy. I didn't get to meet Eduardo.:( My daughter bought a beautiful necklace. She wore it today on her first day back at school after Spring Break. I can't wait for our next trip to Cozumel because we will definitely go back.

babs125' date=' did your daughter buy her necklace from Sol? I loved her fused glass jewelry. Just [i']wish I purchased more than my one necklace; I get so many compliments on it.[/i]

I think you can purchase Sol's items at a link I posted somewhere in this thread. I'll try to find it...brb

My wife, son, and I went to Playa Uvas March 30, 2007. I hadn't even walked up to the check-in booth, much less introduced myself when Carmen came up to me and said "Welcome, señor Javier Aranda. How was your cruise?" Great spot to get away from the other busy tourist sites. I highly recommend Playa Uvas.

We were at Uvas last week and it was fabulous for the whole family. We had 7, 10 and 12 year old kids with us, and they enjoyed the snorkeling and glass bottom kayak trips, as did dad. Mom loved just hanging on the beach watching the ocean, and enjoying the drinks that just kept on coming. All the kids and grownups loved the lunch too (fish for most and chicken fajitas for one). Margaritas on the rocks are the way to go! We thought that Cozumel would be overrun with seven ships in port, but Uvas was relaxing, peaceful and absolutely wonderful. :)

babs125' date=' did your daughter buy her necklace from Sol? I loved her fused glass jewelry. Just wish I purchased more than my one necklace; I get so many compliments on it.[/quote']

Yes, she did! It is really beautiful.

Thanks Stircrazy. Now I won't have to wait until my next trip to Cozumel. Although' date=' I sure wouldn't have minded fitting in an extra trip to Playa Uvas! :D[/quote']

My daughter is turning 21 the end of June and she's asking for a cruise and a visit to Playa Uvas...how could I not agree to take her?!?

Looks like I'll get an extra visit this summer! :D

My daughter is turning 21 the end of June and she's asking for a cruise and a visit to Playa Uvas...how could I not agree to take her?!?

Looks like I'll get an extra visit this summer! :D

Well, of COURSE you MUST take her for her 21st! Lucky lucky both of you. At least take lots of pics so the rest of us can live vicariously through you.:D

What is the price to enter Playa Uvas and what does it include?

Thanks,

D

To answer your question it is $7.00 per adult and for children under 12 it's free. It includes one free drink and the use of all of their facilities.

For more info on other activites just click on the link below:

http://www.playauvas.com/images/PlayaUvasPackages.pdf

Hope this helps!!!

OK stupid question but how do you get to Playa Uvas? We will be on Carnival next week. Is this an excursion through Carnival or do we go in a taxi? Some say to make a reservation. How do we do this and do we pay when we get there?

Thanks! (i will go back and try to read more on this thread...but any info is appreciated.)

leave for tampa tomorrow!!

monday i hop on the inspiration..WOW, i cant take this much excitement lol.

Indie have a great time!

OK stupid question but how do you get to Playa Uvas? We will be on Carnival next week. Is this an excursion through Carnival or do we go in a taxi? Some say to make a reservation. How do we do this and do we pay when we get there?

Thanks! (i will go back and try to read more on this thread...but any info is appreciated.)

Playa Uvas is a short taxi ride south of the piers...about 8 miles, I think. Grab a taxi at the pier, ask for "Playa Uvas", take a fast ride, pay $10 for 4 people, jump out at Uvas and have a wonderful time!

Check back a few posts for the price list. Or visit their website!