Playa Uvas

rscima

thank you I did research paradise and I think that might be more up their alley. They will be 6 and 8 and can always bring their snorkel gear with them in case they want to go.

Snorkel gear is provided in the water toy package...:D

A friend of mine whom I recommended to visit Uvas, just came back from her vacation yesterday and said she found a whole new section, with hammocks!! Wow! :p Because my friend is one of those very busy people, I asked her to write her review. Also, because she mentioned a couple of new things, that when we were in Uvas in February, were not there! She's so nice; she brought me a beautiful set of necklace and earrings from glass fusion del Sol. Thanks! :o

Hammocks!!! How cool!!! They must have been added since our stay there in March. Guess I'll have to come back soon to take them for a test drive. :D:D

thank you I did research paradise and I think that might be more up their alley. They will be 6 and 8 and can always bring their snorkel gear with them in case they want to go.

Have a good time and ask PB Tom to show you some photos of his youngster. :D

Hammocks!!! How cool!!! They must have been added since our stay there in March. Guess I'll have to come back soon to take them for a test drive. :D:D

I can hardly wait to try these out! :D

I can hardly wait to try these out! :D

Lucky ducks, you've already got a trip scheduled!!! I'm thinking about fitting a quickie Coz trip in before my South America cruise because there's NO WAY I can wait another 16 months for some paradise time!:eek:

Guess I better check flights. :D:D

Hopefully when I go down there again in August I take take better pics than what I did last time! Last time I completely forgot to bring my water cameras! I ended up buying a cheap one in Progreso, but it wasn't any good! : (

Hopefully when I go down there again in August I take take better pics than what I did last time! Last time I completely forgot to bring my water cameras! I ended up buying a cheap one in Progreso, but it wasn't any good! : (

Sounds like a good plan. Be sure to post them so we can all relive our time at Playa Uvas! :D

What if I just want to go there and not spend the day, I dont want a day pass? I would like to do a guided snorkel tour, how much is that there? Also, do they charge to get in on top of me paying for the snorkel? And maybe when I get back I can do the lunch buffet? Do they have one? What types of food is on it, Mexican buffet?

Thanks,

Danielle

We're leaving in 2 weeks.

We will be glad to check them out and report back to you! :D It's a task I will enjoy doing.

I'm holding you to it!! I hope you have a great time!:D

If you don't mind me asking, what activties will you be doing?

When my DD and I are at Playa Uvas, we will be doing the snorkeling tour; they arranged for DD to go parasailing; I am having an hour massage with Luz; and we decided to order lunch off the menu, because there were so many good options, that we didn't want to limit ourselves to the "package" food items; lastly, we will be stretched out on the beach relaxing with a cold margarita.

I will let you know how it all goes, when we return. It's a tough job, but I'm up for the task. :rolleyes:

When my DD and I are at Playa Uvas, we will be doing the snorkeling tour; they arranged for DD to go parasailing; I am having an hour massage with Luz; and we decided to order lunch off the menu, because there were so many good options, that we didn't want to limit ourselves to the "package" food items; lastly, we will be stretched out on the beach relaxing with a cold margarita.

I will let you know how it all goes, when we return. It's a tough job, but I'm up for the task. :rolleyes:

Sounds amazing!! I'm so jealous of you right now! lol:rolleyes: , ohh i can't wait to be there in August!! Let me know how the parasailing went. I loved snorkeling there in Jan. (it was my first time and they made me feel soo SAFE!!) I hope you have a safe & fun trip!

If you see Eduardo, tell him I said Hi!

Don't turn green with envy, Lady...

But I'll be at UVAS on July 21st!

Just got confirmed on the Ecstasy...without kids! :D

Well at least the rest of us will finally get a report on those hammocks!:D:D Congrats on your upcoming trip. You lucky duck.

Don't turn green with envy, Lady...

But I'll be at UVAS on July 21st!

Just got confirmed on the Ecstasy...without kids! :D

Lucky!! :p

Okay, gimme the # of your travel agent! It seems like she/he always gives you good deals!! :D

Make sure you try out those hammocks for me!

Please check and let me know if there is a sandy beach area or if it is all rocks to get into the water area.

We can not decide between here and Paradise Beach.

Three ladies in our mide 50's.

Thanks and enjoy your trip!

Its rocky, but better for snorkeling.. Paradise has more activaties for all ages were Uvas is more of a laid back resort type club. There will be more children and people at Paradise beach.