Mercury Alaska Cruise photos

hogwildcruzers

Just back from a great cruise on the Mercury to Alaska, our first on Celebrity. Has to be the best cruise we have taken, we loved the Mercury and the entire Celebrity experience. My advise to anybody is to book a Celebrity cruise to Alaska, they know how to do Alaska.

check out my webshot photos of our Alaska cruise.

Hi Sherri and Steven,

Your pictures are absolutely wonderful! We'll be on Infinity through Alaska (back to SF) next year and can't wait -- hope we have the great weather that you experienced.

It was fantastic seeing cabin 8004 on Mercury. We've booked it for our NZ/Australia cruise in Feb. 2008. Any comments on the cabin, pro or con?

Thanks for sharing

Sharon

Wow, you guys really DID have great weather -- we've been to Hubbard Glacier twice and have never seen it in the sunshine, with all the mountains around and behind it completely "out" as we say here in the NW -- thanks for posting the pics! -- TR (the person who joined you at dinner the night before cruise at Lois's invitation; it was a blast to meet you all)

Thanks for the great pictures Sherri and Steven.... I am soooo looking forward to our cruise in a week and 1/2 on June 9th.. we are in cabin number 8003 so just down the hall from yours.. it was great seeing the cabin pic...

Thanks again

Ken

Glad y'all liked the pic's, I do love photography and these were actually taken with a small little nikon coolpix, I do have a lot of photo equipment but decided to leave it all home for this trip and just see what I could do with the coolpix, thanks for the comments.

Tracy... we really enjoyed our dinner with you and hope that next time we are in Seattle we can do it again, Sherri said she would like to cruise Alaska about every 2 yrs. we will see how that plays out, we have a lot of otherplaces we have not seen.

Cabin 8004 is a great cabin, it is alot larger than the other outside cabins, the window is very large and the views are great, you can see everything as if you were in the bridge. Also we never heard a sound from any other cabin and with it being in the very front, only a few people ever pass by.Hope all the people that have this cabin will enjoy it as much as we did. Cabin 8007 is the same as this one.

Hi Steve..and everyone else too...I just finished uploading my

photos as well.

Click on the Yahoo site below and the Mercury is in there now:) ...

next to Zenith:)

Thanks Ken,

The problem is that Firefox (which I use all the time) behaves differently from Explorer and the link doesn't show.

Same thing with the post by Lois R and the links don't appear either.

Interesting and puzzling.

Maybe I'm not such a fool after all!

Robin,

I use only Firefox and don't have any problem with the links, so I think your problem may be something different. Did this problem just begin or have you always had a problem with some links?

That's quite interesting as I am looking at the site with Firefox at this minute and here are no links in the "OP"

I wonder why we differ in what we see?

The link works fine from your posting the problem is there is no link in the Original Positing with my version of Firefox. Firefox doesn't seem to like the added piece at the foot of the OP. Same with Lois R's message. It works fine with Explorer

and Opera.

Thanks, I've seen the pictures using Explorer as the browser and the link people have posted using Firefox.

The interesting problem is as to why my Firefox doesn't show the links at the end of your original posting. No-one seems to have that answer. I am now on Firefox 1.5.0.4 and no change

Archived