Poll Alert on the RCL board.

MrPete

I just voted and Carnival was in 1st with 31% with the next closest at 17% .... FUN SHIPS,,, THATS IT AND THATS THAT

Brief thread hijack!!

Hey flygrass! Long time no see!! How ya been? We have a group cruise going out of NOLA in January, you should join us!!!! Hope you guys are doing okay!!

Go Carnival, LOL!!!

Thanks for the tip! The Royal Caribbean folks can be so freakin' arrogant...and without any justification. Although I've enjoyed all of our cruises, I'd pick Carnival just to annoy them.

Whoa now. Some of us folks are on both boards:) We are not all freakin' arrogant;)

Whoa now. Some of us folks are on both boards:) We are not all freakin' arrogant;)

LOL, I agree... not all of them are!! But many of them are so close minded and think RCL is so much above Carnival... that has a little arrogance to it, but also makes me LMAO at the same time! LOL!!!! I have some good friends on here that are all RCL cruisers but are not arrogant at all... the ones that think they are sailing on a premiere line are the ones that get me :D

Oh I saw that. I don't realize it wasn't an open poll :D Can't everyone vote? :confused:

I see they are already planning revenge. :eek:

Apparently it's not an open vote.... only those with over 500 post on the RCL board are allowed :p Hey, I'm close, LOL!

I was able to vote, no problem. It doesn't seem as if that's correct. :D :rolleyes:

It was said tongue in cheek, LOL... they are mad that Pete posted it over here and that a CARNIVORE could possibly vote on their poll :rolleyes: Funny, I know for a FACT that several of them voted in a few recent polls... one that I posted even, LOL!!

Hi all,

I'm the one who posted the poll on the Royal Caribbean site. If you voted for Carnival, which ships? Especially ones for kids.

Thanks

kim

PS We're really nice people over there. I welcome diversity :)

Hi all,

I'm the one who posted the poll on the Royal Caribbean site. If you voted for Carnival, which ships? Especially ones for kids.

Thanks

kim

PS We're really nice people over there. I welcome diversity :)

Hey Kim!! Thanks for coming over!!! Carnival ships are great for kids... is there a particular location you would like to cruise from?? Are you looking for a shortie or a 7 day???

Archived