Carnival Platinum Chat Avatar - Just for fun...

ILuvCarnival

I was folling around with some logo software and made this for anyone who is Carnival Platinum and wants to use it as their avatar...

Enjoy!

...Thanks so much! I will display this proudly! But, I see it when I visit my "User CP", but it doesn't appear to display (or any other avitars) when I post. Do you guys see it, or do I have something not set correctly?? Thanks!!

...Thanks so much! I will display this proudly! But, I see it when I visit my "User CP", but it doesn't appear to display (or any other avitars) when I post. Do you guys see it, or do I have something not set correctly?? Thanks!!

Doug, I see your new avatar! Looks good...

Doug, I see your new avatar! Looks good...

...Thanks sooo much... but, can't see it myself. Also, though I can see the URL for the glittermaker.com "stuff" (for example), I can't see the animated names. Do I have something turned off? Sometimes I see avitars, countdown clocks and "sparkling" names, and other times I can't. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!

I was folling around with some logo software and made this for anyone who is Carnival Platinum and wants to use it as their avatar...

Enjoy!

ILuvCarnival,

Mega dittos! I hope this works, :eek: I'm not very computer smart. But thanks anyway! Well here goes!

Luv's Crusin'

Enjoy!

Hey, I did it! Thank you very much ILuvCarnival! I do too as you can see from my sig. Looking into another one right now. Would love to go to Grand Turk and Halfmoon Cay this Winter on the Elation. :confused: Anyone know about this particular cruise?

Luv's Crusin'

Don't know what I am doing wrong, but I tried to put the plat. photo avitars, in my cp file. Cannot seem to do it, or at least it won't let me do it.

HELP. I already copied the photo to my files. What am I doing wrong?

Marilyn

1. Right click on the avatar, and select "Save Picture As" and save it to you desktop.

2. Click on "User CP" at the top of this page, then "Edit Avatar".

3. Scroll down and click on the "Browse? Button.

4. In the "Choose File" window that pops up, find the avatar file, and open it.

5. Back in the Avatar window, click "Save Changes".

Done.

--- OR ---

1. Click on "User CP" at the top of this page, then "Edit Avatar".

2. In the "Enter Avatar URL" field near the bottom of the form, enter one of these URLs. (Take out what is already in there first).

Platinum Avatar

http://www.wedjcruise.com/carnivalplat.jpg

Gold Avatar

http://www.wedjcruise.com/carnivalgold.jpg

3. 5. Click "Save Changes".

Thanks for the Gold Avatar! I should be seeing Platinum soon! Our cruise coming up in December will be #7 for us. I am wondering though if the cruise I booked and paid for my brother will count toward Platinum or since we booked two cabins and is technically listed as two bookings would it count? Interesting thought! I might be up to 9 by December!:D

Enjoy!

Thank you for the avatar. Great job. Being new to cruise critic board I have a quick question: do all the ships in the Carnival family count towards the platinum status? We have one Costa cruise (a gift). Thanks.

Archived