Bells during dinner?

Dena

I think we need to decide on the official term, Yum-Yum boy, guy or man.

Boy sounds demeaning. Man sounds silly with the Yum-Yum tag. So I am voting for Yum-Yum guy. ( I need a life:)

Unofficially, it's yum-yum man. Even they like to get out of their uniforms now and then and dress up

1414723444_HALsyum-yumman3.jpg.0407466a55ee75fcbed5be81ea746d04.jpg

359197406_HALsyum-yumman2.jpg.e336b4e1fc6eeca50e26dbce71b0c018.jpg

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THOSE GREAT PICTURES OF THE "YUM-YUM MAN"...now I'll know who to look for...I definitely don't want to miss that photo opportunity. Being a "history nut", I think I am going to love the little touches of nautical tradition and history that the HAL ships have...can't wait til my WESTERDAM cruise in October!

Debjo

For sail7seas...

I've already got my camera ready to take oodles of pictures...pictures of everything! The 108 days can't go by fast enough! We loved the displays on the QE2 that had all sorts of Cunard memorabilia in them, along with all the maritime artwork that we saw on the QE2 and the Pacific Princess. The QE2 felt like a floating museum and I'm sure we'll get the same feeling on the HAL ships. We are looking forward to seeing Stephen Card's artwork on the WESTERDAM.

Debjo

Archived