Is There a Limit to the Number of Times????

sail7seas

........The number of times we can do a 'doc dance'??? :confused:

Do we get to Doc dance for every cruise or at a certain number do we have to start 'toning it down' a bit??

I picked up our docs today for our b-to-b's on "MY" Maasdam. :)

Yessireee......there's dancing in this Mariner's House!!! :o

Can't wait to fly across that gangway. :D

........The number of times we can do a 'doc dance'??? :confused:

Do we get to Doc dance for every cruise or at a certain number do we have to start 'toning it down' a bit??

When do DOCS usually come in? I'm dancing around in anticipation of receiving them!!

Happy Sailings!!

Ho hum .... "Honey, we got those 'dam travel docs to-day for our next cruise" "All this aper can't be good for the environment" YAWN " So, are we going over to your sister's this weekend?" YAWN!!

YAHOO !! WE'RE GOING CRUZIN'

GOING CRUZIN':D :D :D :cool:

No limit (just like Texas Hold 'Em poker!)

I dance every time I look into where I store my docs to get something else and see them anew. I know by the intensity of that pleather smell how soon our cruise will be. (The fainter the smell, the closer it is to sailing.) ;)

No HO HUM around here. We get as excited for each cruise as though it were our first.

Jim......:) I know what you mean. The sight/smell/touch of that pleather beats just about anything I can think of. ;)

GN.....How much I wish we were looking forward to your being aboard with us like last year. We'd love to cruise with you again. I'll most assuredly say hello to everyone for you and give that gorgeous ship a big hug!!!

Sorry......

AlohaPride........We usually get our documents about 30 - 35 days prior to cruising date. If you used HAL air, your documents may arrive a little later.

Fingers crossed you get yours real early!!

Sorry......

AlohaPride........We usually get our documents about 30 - 35 days prior to cruising date. If you used HAL air, your documents may arrive a little later.

Fingers crossed you get yours real early!!

I CAN'T wait!! AHHH! I actually carry the TA's docs with me to work everyday. They sit on my desk so I can look at them, and then they come home with me every evening...I can't IMAGINE what I'll do when I get the HAL Docs!!:D :D :D :D

I'm so excited for you! I can imagine how excited you are!! Have a GREAT time!!

Thanks, AP. :)

Yes, we're excited but this is the fifth time we've done this cruise. I guess it's safe to say we really like the Canada/New England itinerary. ;)

Why do you have a countdown to Noordam represented with an RCI photo?

OOO, as always Sail is right!!! AP, please find a HAL ship picture. AMOF I'll try to find you one if you can't come across the one you want. I have them all on my hard drive.

GN

**Sheepish Grin** is this better? :o

Have a wonderful cruise ... and, no ... there is no limit to the doc dance. Just be careful you don't pull out your back. :) In other words, dance "responsibly." :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

yeah!!!!!!! Sail definitely no time limit:D Although I have not cruised never as many times as you and only hope that some day we too can have them many under our belt but so far I still get excited when our TA calls and say "Your Docs are in ":cool:

Congratulations on getting those Docs you and Mr. Sail should go out and have a nice dinner and and a drink and toast those Docs being in hand:)

I did the doc dance 2 weeks ago when I picked up my tickets. Now I only have 7 days until we leave on the Zuiderdam to Alaska. Single digits now. Still no cabin number. I called HAL yesterday, but they don't know yet. Was told in a couple of days or day of sailing. My patiece is wearing thin. I WANT TO KNOW NOW>>>>>>>

Is There a Limit to the Number of Times????

How Deep Is The Ocean? What is the value of infinity?

Of course there's no limit to the number of times you can do the document dance. If there were, then some of us would have to stop cruising:rolleyes: . And that is not going to happen!

Congratulations, and have a great time.

I did the doc dance 2 weeks ago when I picked up my tickets. Now I only have 7 days until we leave on the Zuiderdam to Alaska. Single digits now. Still no cabin number. I called HAL yesterday, but they don't know yet. Was told in a couple of days or day of sailing. My patiece is wearing thin. I WANT TO KNOW NOW>>>>>>>

At least the longer it takes, the better your chances are of receiving a visit from the Upgrade Fairy :D

Be advised that the Doc Dance is permited as often and as enthusiastically as you choose. You might even consider a pre-Doc Dance Dance in anticipation of receiving the documents. Then there is the official Doc Dance (as I understand to be peformed within 10 minutes of actual receipt), and the post-Doc Dance Dance performed as your departure date gets closer. The Doc dance(s) may be performed as a solo or with a partner or partners as you see fit. Anyway....Dance on soon-to-be-cruiser...And have a great time!;)

Be advised that the Doc Dance is permited as often and as enthusiastically as you choose. You might even consider a pre-Doc Dance Dance in anticipation of receiving the documents. Then there is the official Doc Dance (as I understand to be peformed within 10 minutes of actual receipt), and the post-Doc Dance Dance performed as your departure date gets closer. The Doc dance(s) may be performed as a solo or with a partner or partners as you see fit. Anyway....Dance on soon-to-be-cruiser...And have a great time!;)

I'm doing the "pre-Doc Dance" Dance!

There are several other dances one can do in preparation for a cruise. Courtesy of a poster on a rollcall thread....

It's nearly time to do the Payment Polka, then the Doc Dance will be right around the corner, followed closely by Packing Panic, Airport Agitation, then the Balcony Boogie. Yippee!!

:D

Archived