Log Your Exercise Progress Here

RB Bonzo

Hello everyone. Wish I had seen this post awhile back. I have lost 42 pounds so far. I do weight watchers, go to the gym and I do Turbo Jam at home. My first cruise is next month and I'm happy to say I've gone from a tight 14 to size 10 and some size 8's. My goal is a size 6. I have about 13 pounds to go to hit my goal weight. I plan on hitting the gym on the cruise on sea days. Good luck to everyone!!!!

Hello everyone. Wish I had seen this post awhile back. I have lost 42 pounds so far. I do weight watchers, go to the gym and I do Turbo Jam at home. My first cruise is next month and I'm happy to say I've gone from a tight 14 to size 10 and some size 8's. My goal is a size 6. I have about 13 pounds to go to hit my goal weight. I plan on hitting the gym on the cruise on sea days. Good luck to everyone!!!!

Great job on your loss~~ Yay:)

Today I did the 30 minutes on the treadmill and worked out with my trainer for an hour.

I haven't posted here for quite a while, but I've been doing doing pretty well lately. I'll be taking an ice skating test (the highest level!) on Nov. 9, so that's my primary form of exercise. I skated 45 min. Monday, 2 hours yesterday (plus a 20 min. exercise DVD), and 2 hours this morning. Tomorrow I coach for 2 hours in the morning, so there's no time for me to skate. I'll do an exercise DVD instead.

I ran yesterday! I think it's the longest I've ever run! Actually it was more of a jog/walk, but it was a lot for me! I'm not sure what the distance was, but I did 3 laps around the trail near where I live. I'm guessing that each lap is about 1.5 miles. I did the first two laps in 15 minutes each, and I mostly walked the last lap because I was getting sore, so the last lap took 20 minutes.

I can't even remember the last time I went for a run, and now I am SO SORE! I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle my 2 hours of skating that I'm supposed to do tomorrow, but I need to give it a try anyway. I'm taking my skating test in less than 6 weeks, and I want to know that I've worked hard and that I deserve to pass the test!

Archived