Log Your Exercise Progress Here

RB Bonzo

I DID IT!!!!!

I ran my first 1/2 marathon and had a great time! the weather here was perfect, the course was beautiful and the runners who i ran with (all strangers) were so great and motivating!

I cannot wait until the chicago marathon october 22nd

rest tonight......more training tomorrow

nancy

Way to go Nancy:)

Today I did 60 min. onthe arc trainer, ran 2 miles,and did 40 min. of weight training. I feel much better after taking yesterday off. Although, yesterday morning I did not know what to do with myself, I am so use to getting up and exercising,so I cleaned out cupboards and drawers in the kitchen. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Today I worked with my trainer for one hour, 30 minutes on treadmill, and 8 minutes on the step mill. My body is feeling tired...I took the last two days off from exercise since I helped my in laws move some boxes to a storage in prep to put their house on the market. That counts for exercise in the 95 degree temps. I think that is why I am a bit sluggish today!

today i took the day off.....i was pretty tired when the alarm went off at 4am so i went back to sleep

tomorrow back to training for the chicago marathon in october!

thanks to all for the congratulations! I am pretty psyched that i finished my first 1/2 marathon

nancy

I started walking 3 weeks ago with early AM 30 minute program...progressed to power walking....now half&half pwalking-jogging regimen.Can't increase jogging because left knee won't tolerate it.

Don't plan to stop when we board Caribbean Princess next month...though might increase time to 45 minutes. :)

I must say that I'm feeling stronger and sleeping better already. Not particularly looking to lose weight...just want to tone things up a bit. If there is a weight reduction, however, I'll take it.

Hi! I would like to join you all here, if you do not mind. I have noticed that since entering my 30's, that I have to work a lot harder to see results.

Yesterday I jumped rope for 15 minutes (not an easy task, much easier when I was 5!), and then walked for 45 minutes in my hilly neighborhood. I had planned on working on my legs on my total gym, but unfortunately got side tracked with other things. Today I will do it!

Hi everyone, today I ran 3 miles, did 35 min. on the eliptical, and 30min. of weight training. I just got back from weighing in at weight watchers and i lost 2 pounds this week, I am now at 51 pounds lost. i am so excited.:D

Wow, everyone is really doing well!

Yesterday I walked 25 minutes at lunch and did water aerobics for 1 hour.

I highly recommend water aerobics. During summer I take a break from going 2/3 times a week (too many people at the local pool). When I do go I'm amazed at how hard a workout it is. Going back to my normal 2/3 days per week at the end of August.

Today I'll walk for 25 minutes at lunch then 40 minutes with weights.

Sam73, congrats on your weight loss, fantastic!

Wow, you guys are an inspiration! Yesterday I went for a 40 minute hike and did 30 minutes of leg exercises.

Today I plan on another hike and to work on arms and abs. I will log back on when I get this done. I am finding that logging my excersizes here keep me accountable.

In reality I would like to lose 30 pounds and I know that exersize is the key...:rolleyes:

Happy Friday to everyone!

this morning I ran 3 miles, rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes and then worked out with my trainer for an hour

tomorrow is my off day and then sunday is 10 mile run day-i got the new nike + shoes that connect with my ipod and i cannot wait to try them out on my long run :)

everyone have a great weekend

nancy

Good Sunday to all!

This morning I ran 10.33 miles. It was hard this morning-i guess i had no race adrenaline. But, the Nike + ipod shoes are really cool!

everyone have a great day!

nancy

p.s. Sam-great job on losing the weight!

Archived