Log Your Exercise Progress Here

RB Bonzo

Today: 1 hour with trainer, 15 minutes bike, 10 minutes, rowing machine, & 30 minutes elliptical.

Nancy: 30 minutes of abs! Are you doing a video or doing misc exercies? Today rowing worked my abs and I already knew I needed to do more ab work but after the rowing and how I feel I really need to do something!

today i ran 4 miles

for my ab workout, i do various exercises, crunches, and pilates exercises that my pilates instructor recommended. my abs are really a bad spot for me and i am really considering a tummy tuck so i want to firm up as much as possible. believe me, 30 minutes almost kills me and when i sneeze for the rest of the day, i could cry!

everyone have a great day!

nancy

Thread is gettin' kind of slow... eh

Tuesday - 15 min strength training before 30 minute very nice sculpting class

Tuesday Night 15 min strength training before 45 minute gluteal work out on tread

Laura

:cool:

Thread is gettin' kind of slow... eh

d

Laura

:cool:

Hopefully because folks have been out enjoying the nice weather and running, biking, and swimming!

Did the ballroom dancing last night; we are finding it a great evening activity.

Today, I plan to take a lengthy lunchtime walk while listening to a book on my mp3 player, and more dancing tonight. Tomorrow morning will be the gym w/ treadmill and weights.

By the way, I am really glad that I started listening to recorded books downloaded by my mp3. I used to listen to music while on treadmill or while jogging or walking. Now, I find that I look more forward to long periods when I can "read."

Nancy - I like the Audible service; You pay a subscription, and (depending upon the level), you get to download so many books per month. I'm doing 2 books per month and also get a free subscription where I can download a daily reading of the highlight of the NY Times or the WS Journal.

I can send you a link that will get you some info if you send me your e-mail address. You'll get (I think) a free trial membership. And, if you like it and sign up, I get a free book! If you'd like to try that, send me an email at:

xdblinnx at xconsumerlawgroupx dot com (eliminate the "x's" and use the regular e-mail symbols rather than writing out "at" and "dot") if you'd like me to send you the info.

Dan

Nancy - I like the Audible service; You pay a subscription, and (depending upon the level), you get to download so many books per month. I'm doing 2 books per month and also get a free subscription where I can download a daily reading of the highlight of the NY Times or the WS Journal.

I can send you a link that will get you some info if you send me your e-mail address. You'll get (I think) a free trial membership. And, if you like it and sign up, I get a free book! If you'd like to try that, send me an email at:

xdblinnx at xconsumerlawgroupx dot com (eliminate the "x's" and use the regular e-mail symbols rather than writing out "at" and "dot") if you'd like me to send you the info.

Dan

this morning i ran 2 miles and worked out with the trainer for an hour

dan-i tried to email you, but it did not work......can you send me the link to

nancyrg411@aol.com-just put cruise critic in the subject line!

thanks!

everyone have a great day!

You'll be getting something from audible that'll have my name associated w/ it - hope you like it.

I won't be charting for the next week or so; going on vacation. A cruise - - sort of; we're renting a houseboat for a week.

Keep going, everyone!

Dan

Today, I did 30min.on the arc trainer,30 min.weight training,1 hr aerobic class. I have been working out 7 days a week,i am tired. Iknow I should take a day off , but i am in addiction mode right now. Anybody else get like this?:D

I think i will take off either saturday or sunday, not sure which one yet. Well, today I ran 3 miles, 40 min onthe arc trainer and 40 min weight training. Felt better today, but it's early will see later. have a great day everyone.

I was not in the mood to work out today so I broke up my cardio and did 30 min run on treadmill, 10 min on stairmaster, and 30 minutes on the elliptical. It helped doing the different exercises. I also did 30 minutes of weights and core work. The heat is getting to me- really zapping my energy.

Nancy~ Hope you do great on Sunday!!!! Have fun!

Thursday - strength training before spinning class and a little ab work

Thursday night (in Denver) walked ran for 45 minutes.

Friday night - the fitness center at the Hotel Galvez in Houston is down, so I opted to rent the little carriages and pedalled with family for about 50 minutes.

Will try to get up early in the am before cruise and go to the sister hotel, the Treemont, and use their fitness facilities for about an hour of tread.

Laura

Hi everyone, today I ran 3 miles,40 min. on the arc trainer,and 20 min. weight training. Man was my butt draggin,I got on the mat to do my abs and said forget it. So, tommorow I am taking the day off from exercise. Everyone have a great weekend.

Nancy, goodluck on your marathon,you will do great!:)

Sam:

enjoy your day off! you will feel better on monday when you are working out!

I went to the pre-race expo/packet pick up today and it got me really excited for the race tomorrow-i will check in when it is over

nancy

Archived