Royal Caribbean has another missing passenger

She's a local girl from my town who's family owns several car dealerships here in town. So far nothing has turned up.

Truly? That's rather freaky then...............the ship was on its way to NAPLES. Strange stuff.

Truly? That's rather freaky then...............the ship was on its way to NAPLES. Strange stuff.

It is creepy, Elizabeth lives here in Naples Florida as do her parents and the ship was indeed on it's way to Naples. She has her own home in a community here called Saturnia Lakes where my friend lives. She's from a very prominent and weathly family who owns car dealerships throughout our area and MIchigan and another state.

What a tragic thing, I feel so sorry for her parents.

This is really awful. Another young woman missing? Hopefully, the FBI will check not only the crew, but common passengers. Here is a link from MSNBC that talks about some of the missing. Rather than worry about some of the less significant issues, we should be asking how the cruise lines can demonstrate accountability over such terrible happenings.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8961958/

Archived