Smugglers!

Sailure

Ok, now let's see how many honest answers we get from THIS thread! :D

Ok all you smugglers out there..how many of you snuck those Cuban cigars back into the country?

(This should be interesting):)

I have had the opportunity to purchase cuban cigars when on civilian cruises, Navy cruises and airline flights and I have never smuggled any. I did however once smuggle Iranian saffron that I bought in Dubai UAE, but I dont think U.S. Customs was really looking very hard for that.

Joedog

We are not smokers (we both quit) and have never purchased a Cuban cigar. We do not have any friends who smoke cigars. So....no, we never smuggle Cuban anything into the U.S.

We don't smoke so obviously we wouldn't do that. But I'd be way too nervous to smuggle anything into the country. I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself from the moment I purchased them until I cleared customs. Not the way I want to spend my vacation.

We live in Seattle so going up to Canada is nice and easy. On our last trip we bought lots of Cubans and brought them back, we are giving them as gifts at our upcoming wedding. The only thing that will happen is they take them away :(

I am a non smoker but must admit I have enjoyed a ladies cuban from time to time :)

Archived