Travel Wheelchair Battery Charger Available

DEL67

All:

My husband died unexpectedly last week. As I was thinking about his medical equipment, I decided that, since he loved cruising, I would give his travel charger to someone on the board if someone could use it.

The charger was for his Quickie P110. I know they do not make that model chair any more, but it might fit others with the same connection. If not it probably would be possible to get the connection changed.

The charger weighs about 9 oz, is the size of a cigar box and is dual voltage. Having it made travel much easier since we did not have to lug around his full size charger.

If someone can use it, please let me know. I will be happy to ship it free of charge. It would make me feel better to know that I made travel a little easier for someone else.

Dale,

I am so sorry to hear that your husband passed away. You and he have given my husband and I so much help in dealing with my husband's disability. I thank you for every post you've made to make our lives easier. It's so nice of you to give the battery charger to someone who needs it. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Judy

Dale,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much the two of you liked cruising and I'm touched by your generosity. I seriously don't know what it's like to loose a spouse, but I know the big hole that death leaves. I shall keep you in my thoughts.

Candy

Dale, I am so sorry. What a shock. You have been such a valuable contributor to this forum. I hope you will still visit us and share your experiences with us. It is wonderful that you can reach out like this at this time.

Dale,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Your post have been invaluable to me and my friend as we plan for our cruise. We are so thankful for your strength and heartfelt goodness. May God bless you.

Ken and Lynn

Oh, Dale, I am so sorry to hear about your husband.

The two of you had set a wonderful example for some of us cruisers just learning to follow the accessible cruising path. I know you had many wonderful times, and I pray that the happy memories soon overshadow the sad ones. How lovely of you to think of sharing at this sad time.

Please stay in touch here, as your experience, and willingness to help, is invaluable to the rest of us.

Healing thoughts and prayers to you,

Hugs,

Laine

• 2 weeks later...

ascuilla:

Yes I still have the charger and I will be happy to send it to you. Just send your address to my home email: deanlandau at excite.com.

Note I get a lot of spam so I do not spell out my email address on-line so substitute @ for the at above.

Archived