Need Norwegian Sun Kids Menus

4hends

We are cruising on the Sun on November 19 with 2 picky eaters. I wonder if anyone has the menus for the restaurants and room service. Also - what are the times you can get room service if you are in a penthouse? Also - in what restaurants/dining rooms can you readily get kids cuisine? Thanks!

I traveled on the Sun 7/22 and never saw a kid's menu. My son (9 yrs.)ordered off the normal menu. He always found something to eat. Don't worry. Enjoy the new experience. The biggest learning experience for my son was to sit and enjoy a one and 1/2 hour dinner every night with the family. Have fun.

The kids menus are the same throughout the fleet and are the same in every dining room, specialty and main, throughout each ship.

I have always thought the kids menus to be quite good. Lots of choices. (My daughter has ordered the beef soup several times off the menu for me.....err, her! :D ). My nephew especially liked the PB&J (Peanut Butter and Jelly) since they serve it with the crusts cut off.

In the specialty restaurants, kids do not have to pay if they order off the Kids Menu. (which is the same Kids menu as the main restaurants.)

Kids in the specialty restaurants can also order off the salad, soup, appitizer or desert parts of the specialty restaurant menu for no charge. They are only charged if they order off the Entree part of the menu.

We LOVED the kids menu on the Sun (even we adults ordered some things off the kids menu for room service :o ). Awesome PB&J, Mac & Cheese and make sure to order the iced brownies. We couldn't get enough of those!

Archived