Doing the Fall Syle Happy Dance !!

KLLund

I know there are a lot of you that don't like this style ... and hoped it would never come back ... but for me and my body nothing is more comfy in the fall/winter than leggings and tunic tops!!!!!!!

So I was thrilled today to see that Nieman Marcus named it among the top ten looks for fall .. of course that sent me searching and low and behold it is everywhere on the fashion pages.

Color me happy :)

I know there are a lot of you that don't like this style ... and hoped it would never come back ... but for me and my body nothing is more comfy in the fall/winter than leggings and tunic tops!!!!!!!

So I was thrilled today to see that Nieman Marcus named it among the top ten looks for fall .. of course that sent me searching and low and behold it is everywhere on the fashion pages.

Color me happy :)

Ugh, God help me, I'd look like a large pillow on stilts.

Did it in the 80s -- once was enough.

I was thrilled today to see that Nieman Marcus named it among the top ten looks for fall .. Color me happy :)

Amen sista!! I'm 5"9 and all legs. It creates a great look for my frame. Besides, there is NOTHING more comfortable for around-the-house wear, if you ask me. I still have a pair left over from 1992, and they're my favorite housecleaning duds.

My condolences to those who are groaning and rolling their eyes at this turn of events. :p

My condolences to those who are groaning and rolling their eyes at this turn of events. :p

LOL... that would BE ME!!!

I used to LOVE this style, easy, comfortable.... ahhh yes.....the late 80's early 90's... you rock.

BUT that was before I grew hips and boobies!!!

NOW, that hugs all of the wrong places and emphasizes the rest!!:eek:

I think I am going to pass on this trend.... I accentuate my waist... I do not under any circumstances try to draw atention to my short legs!

If I put them in sausage casings and pair that with a sack, they might try and sell me at the supermarket.... NO THANK YOu!

To those that will be pulling this style off sucessfully...my hats are off! May you live comfortably!!;) :D

Besides' date=' there is NOTHING more comfortable for around-the-house wear, if you ask me. I still have a pair left over from 1992, and they're my favorite housecleaning duds.

[/font']

Agree!

They're perfect for around-the-house chores and housecleaning!

I used to LOVE this style, easy, comfortable.... ahhh yes.....the late 80's early 90's... you rock.

I think I am going to pass on this trend.... I accentuate my waist... I do not under any circumstances try to draw atention to my short legs!

If I put them in sausage casings and pair that with a sack, they might try and sell me at the supermarket.... NO THANK YOu!

To those that will be pulling this style off sucessfully...my hats are off! May you live comfortably!!;) :D

All I have to say is "DITTO!!" LOL!!;)

It was fine when I was like 14...super thin... I had the leggings, lace jeans, large tunic thing going on...not a pretty sight on this mama of 2 in her 30's. No...I think I will pass on this 'comfy' look for this season. To all of you who love this style... have a great time with it!!!

I do not under any circumstances try to draw atention to my short legs! To those that will be pulling this style off sucessfully...my hats are off! May you live comfortably!!;) :D

Well, I think it all evens out in the end . . . just imagine me trying to find shorts that don't wind up looking like Daisy Dukes. :eek:

If capris/clam diggers/pedal pushers ever disappear completely, heaven help me!!

If capris/clam diggers/pedal pushers ever disappear completely' date=' heaven help me!!

[/font']

I agree ... I think those capris etc look so cute on some people ... make me look like a stork in waders !!!!!!!

Does seem fair we get a style this year doesn't it !!!!

Agree!

They're perfect for around-the-house chores and housecleaning!

I'm in great shape right now with my training but I think I'll leave the leggings to sloppy inside my house wear.

Besides, they are so close to most of my work out wear I'd just feel like I was headed to the gym!

One super trendy item is enough for me right now and I'm just in love with my skinny jeans!

No way again. You have to have the right legs for them. Usually skinny ones. Mine are what some people call shapely. I call them fat. I don't do well in capris either. I am just short and they don't like me.

I'm in great shape right now with my training but I think I'll leave the leggings to sloppy inside my house wear.

exactly my point! :)

One super trendy item is enough for me right now and I'm just in love with my skinny jeans!

Great! Has it been cool enough to wear them yet?

Archived